Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********************CHARLTON ATHLETIC ARE PROMOTED*****************

Comments

• Options
    Yessss! Chuffed to the moon so proud of the boys they have rallied all season and got exactly what they deserve! Big thank you to sir CP! And I hope he stays for ages true legend! Well I can't wait for next seasons championship football! Well done lads!!!!!
  • Options
    Message to other smaller teams in South London.
    NORMAL SERVICE HAS BEEN RESUMED.
  • Options
    Top stuff and buzzing here at 3am.....brilliant...just a shame Ive got nobody here to share it with...our own website is broken :(
    I think most are on here Tel, start an Aussie Addicks thread, and i'll keep it at the bottom of the forum !

• Options
    Amazing!! So happy!! What a time to make my first post too...!
  • Options
    Am over the moon and will be moved to tears if we can seal the title at The Valley next week! Well done CAFC, we have our club back after such a long time.
  • Options
    Top stuff and buzzing here at 3am.....brilliant...just a shame Ive got nobody here to share it with...our own website is broken :(
    I think most are on here Tel, start an Aussie Addicks thread, and i'll keep it at the bottom of the forum !

I've just posted on there Tel. Still awake here in Sydney. Don't think I will sleep too much tonight. I feel like a kid at Christmas, but got his presents early!
  • Options
    I'm at the final game of season.............will they present the trophy then? I would love to see it happen!!
  • Options
    We won our promotion game, with me scoring the winner and the boys got us up!

Onwards and upwards. Chris Powell and everybody at Charlton. Words are not enough. You have been superb all year !
  • Options
    We won our promotion game, with me scoring the winner and the boys got us up!

Onwards and upwards. Chris Powell and everybody at Charlton. Words are not enough. You have been superb all year !
    are you BWP?
  • Options
    Seems Madine is getting testy on twitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems Madine is getting testy on twitter.
    its not him

• Options
    Bloody fantastic. Been on the phone since full time to France and then mate currently in Malta. Never doubted we'd do it but still relief to get over the line. Will have a couple of JD's later to celebrate but on my own in Sunny Sussex, no mates this way, wife away for the weekend. Oh well, can't have it all !!
  • Options
    CHARLTON BOYS ARE HAVING A PARTY !!

Nice one Barts!

Everyone's feeling the love on here tonight.

• Options
    AFKA looks like my father in law.#scared
  • Options
    Bloody marvellous!!!! Off in to Brighton now for a few beers to celebrate with a fellow Addick. Championship next week please.
  • Options
    hello Large, from a fellow exile in super sussex, unfortunately wife not gone away for thweekend but enjoying none the less:-)
  • Options
    nuff said...
  • Options
    yessssssssssss so happy!! COYR
  • Options
    Absolutely bloody wonderful. Thrilled for Chris Powell, the lads and us. Huge hugs for all of us cos we're worth it.
  • Options
    Celebrating indoors on my own I heard some laughs outside the window after all my yelling, first the agony of 2nd again in the national followed by the screams of joy with those results. What a season and hopefully it gets even better, well done to everyone involved. We all deserve to enjoy this for quite a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    absolutely delighted .... Still can't believe it .... Really good stuff... Totally chuffed with the everything...

Went mental with my mate as we got the sheff we'd result in... Magic!
  • Options
    Goodbyr league one!

• Options
    I think I pulled something jumping around my living room.
  • Options
    Having Sunnyhillboy in the National combined with BWP's goal at the same time was a ridiculous array of emotions
  • Options
    So Proud Of Everyone and Everything Charlton!!!!Could do with a few more Charlton Friends on Facebook.Just request me ,Henry Battistino,and you have a True ,Charlton,Maltese Fanatic :)))
  • Options
    Nathan Eccleston ‏ @NathanEccleston
    Congratulations to Charlton Athletic getting promoted back to the championship #CAFC Buzzing for the players,staff & fans !!
  • Options
    Matt Holland ‏ @mattholland8
    Congratulations to Sir Chris Powell, the players and all at #Cafc on promotion. Well done everyone!
  • Options
    Having Sunnyhillboy in the National combined with BWP's goal at the same time was a ridiculous array of emotions
    Exactly the same, add to that I have been suffering from vertigo for the last couple of days and I feel like I've had a night on the sauce but without the fun
  • Options
    Brilliant season, and much deserved after the last few years.

• Options
    What a fantastic 40th Birthday it has been, now I can really celebrate tonite!