Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Jordan to release autobiograhy

Comments

• Options
    love hes hair
  • Options
    I'll wait until it starts showing up in charity shops. Shouldn't take long.
    Trouble is it'll take years before the Nigels are able to finish it and pass it on. Or their mummy has finished reading it to them at beddy bye time anyway.
  • Options
    It also comes with a free storage container to keep it safe......................

• Options
    FCUKING £1!?!?!?!?!?

You are kidding right???

• Options
    FCUKING £1!?!?!?!?!?

You are kidding right???

Well the bin storage container has to be worth 95p so not too bad I suppose..................
  • Options
    Don't buy it! Don't put money in this guy's pocket and worse, don't massage his ego!
  • Options
    It also comes with a free storage container to keep it safe......................

The Colour of the 'storage container' matches his skin.

• Options
    In all honesty I can't see this being bought by anyone other than Budgie supporters.
  • Options
    will be a partridge special and will pulped to make tables for homes for batterd women within a month..
  • Options
    Seriously expensive toilet paper
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    would like to read it but dont want to pay for it and give him any money!!
    Same here - I have a mate who is a Palace fan so he might let me have a read.

• Options

I'd sooner admit to buying the book than admitting I had a mate who is a palarse fan.

• Options

Tangtastic!

• Options
    I have a strange interest in wanting to hear what he has to say. I know I'll feel dirty after but the intrigue is annoying me.

If you're gonna buy it, at least do it where it's cheap. Amazon has it for just over a tenner atm
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Be-Careful-What-You-Wish/dp/0224091816/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338468985&sr=1-1
  • Options

Don't worry, he gets lots of stick from me.

• Options
    I can't stand the bloke but his views on football in general makes sense. His views on the FA are practically the same as mine and I would have been frustrated myself if we had a John Bostock type situation.

However, his views on us is the same as the majority of Palace fans and his quote caught my eye

"They should be extremely grateful Palace gave them a ground to play at 15 years ago."

They never learn.....................
    Ron (Uncle Ron) Noades never did anyone a favour in his f'ing life....let alone us.....his true agenda would later become evident.

• Options
    He used to have a newspaper column, Observer I think, and it was a good read. Frankly he was right to take against one or two of our actions back in the day. Worth a read at Smiths I would say.
    I think his articles were ghosted.

that is true, by Andrew Lang

• Options
    Does this mean that my other favorite interweb site (apart from CL of course)

http://beauty.about.com/od/faketanners/a/selftan.htm

can now be dropped from my favorites folder?

When is the orange ones book out?
  • Options
    It is begging to be reviewed...

amazon.co.uk/Careful-What-You-Wish-For/dp/0224091816
    Can't do reviews until it's been released. Can't wait to read some of them though.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The review in the Times today is worth reading. There's a very funny anecdote about what was discussed following a pasting by Millwall. He may be a Plonka, but this book is going to be a must read.
  • Options
    I'm only interested in 'dowiegate'. Of course will have to read between the lines to get a hint of the truth. I will wait though - not going to buy the book. I'll lean on my palace (who by the way is a brilliant bloke!) mate for the details.
  • Options
    Somebody has started a discussion on there...
  • Options
    Probably get more CAFC info we didn't know than Curbs' book! :-p

I will be reading but not purchasing!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    For those of us that work in The City, he's signing copies of his book in Waterstone's Leadenhall Market on the 8th June, so expect the area to be full of strange looking people............
  • Options
    For those of us that work in The City, he's signing copies of his book in Waterstone's Leadenhall Market on the 8th June, so expect the area to be full of strange looking people............
    Just opposite me, I'll look out for the blue coach with sticky windows.
  • Options
    Will you be taking a large custard pie with you AD?
    Oh how I'd loved to do that to him, a few years back I probably would have.....LOL!!!

• Options
    Hope he does a signing in Greenwich!
  • Options
    "Yeah mate, Can you make it out to My dearest best friend, richard murray? Thanks"..............................
  • Options
    A former spanner chairman has a review on the front cover.