Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Anyone know how you can get The Americans on catch up? It's not appeared on our sky catch up planner thingy yet and wanted to watch it? how long do ITV things take to get on there? usually it's immediately?
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Enjoyed the Americans. Strange really as suspect that the audience (like me) don't want them to get caught.

Currently watching on virgin on demand the 4 series of Coupling. Hilarious not sure how I missed it first time around, although probably because it was a BBC4 production.

Coupling was just brilliant, its gets better & better. It was shown on BBC2 and I think it may have been on BBC1 on Thursday nights for a while.
  • Options
    Parks and Recreation is good fun.
  • Options
    Watched the Americans, last night, I enjoyed it and oddly very good for ITV.
  • Options

Anyone know how you can get The Americans on catch up? It's not appeared on our sky catch up planner thingy yet and wanted to watch it? how long do ITV things take to get on there? usually it's immediately?

Just checked its on the ITV player and still has 23 days before it is taken off.
  • Options

I love this show. Ron Swanson is a God!

• Options

Just checked its on the ITV player and still has 23 days before it is taken off.
    Thanks, it wasn't there last night so maybe it's just appeared?
  • Options
    Wilma said:

I love this show. Ron Swanson is a God!

Takes a while to grow on you, but yes Ron Swanson is a cult (I said cult)...
  • Options
    Anyone watching Hannibal?

Very slow to start off with but im sticking with it.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    Honey boo boo...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone watching Hannibal?

Very slow to start off with but im sticking with it.

Thoughts?

I gave up after the third. Tedious.

• Options
    New supernatural thriller set in a small Alpine village where a group of men, women and children find themselves in a stste of confusion , trying to return to their homes - unaware that they have been dead for several years....

Description of "The Returned" starting on Sunday , Channel 4 at 9pm.

TV Times says " Has a subtitled drama ever been so anticipated? This was a huge hit when shown in France last year & you don't have to get far into the first episode to see why..." Also states that it has more in common with Twin Peaks than MJ's Thriller ( so zombie series ?) For once, believe the hype "

First of 8 this Sunday. Think I'll be watching ...

...from behind the sofa !

• Options
    Final series of Dexter starting much earlier than usual. First episode airing in the States on the 30th June.
  • Options
    Final series of Dexter starting much earlier than usual. First episode airing in the States on the 30th June.
  • Options
    New series of Phone Shop starting tonight
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

if only. it's a repeat of season 2. U don no.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    cafcpolo said:

Yep. Looks like it's going to be awesome
  • Options

cafcpolo said:

Certainly does. Can't believe it's finally ending. Nothing else on TV right now comes close to the sheer brilliance of this show.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

cafcpolo said:

Certainly does. Can't believe it's finally ending. Nothing else on TV right now comes close to the sheer brilliance of this show.
    My favourite tv show ever as well. Closely followed by Breaking Bad, The Wire and Twin Peaks

• Options

J BLOCK said:

My bad, starts next week, brilliant show though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

No argument there. Ashley is one of the funniest characters on tv.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    New series of Luther back on 2nd July.

Suze , the Americans ain't available on the sky catch up thing on ITV player only on Internet .
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

No argument there. Ashley is one of the funniest characters on tv.
    Actually, I can't find any information on series 3 anywhere, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't start next week.
  • Options
    Finished House of Cards last night. I really like West Wing so thought this would be more "same old" but I loved it. Very different with a great dark edge to it.

Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood is a nasty, devious, funny, evil, brilliant character. Really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Managed to download the first 3 episodes of The Americans through the tv ITV Player - no idea how, did a search and it turned up. was well hidden though. Have watched the first 2. Love it. Now need to set the series link up. Loved the Fleetwood Mac - Tusk bit!

Still watching Hannibal and The Borgias (which the last episode was more disturbing than usual)

When is Boardwalk Empire back?
  • Options
    I'm enjoying 'The Americans' and 'The Returned' on Player.. they fill a close season hole !!
  • Options

I'm enjoying 'The Americans' and 'The Returned' on Player.. they fill a close season hole !!

With you on those 2, Lincs.

• Options
    WSS said:

Finished House of Cards last night. I really like West Wing so thought this would be more "same old" but I loved it. Very different with a great dark edge to it.

Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood is a nasty, devious, funny, evil, brilliant character. Really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed both of these shows (The West Wing being an all time favorite of mine) but I couldn't believe how different they were.
  • Options

Are they no better than hole fillers?
  • Options
    ^^^ I didn't mean that the way it came out!