Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• First Money Heist spin off has been announced. 

No surprise who its going to be about!!

• Just started watching 'Dopestick' on Disney +. Promising so far.
  • Money Heist got quite tiring, no interest in the spinoff for me.
  • My daughter keeps telling me to start to watch this, she thinks its great.
  • edited December 2021
    Binge watched the latest series of Shetland over the last couple of nights. Goodness knows how anyone watching once a week managed to follow it!  Enjoyed as always although Dougie Henshall’s odd staccato delivery began to grate (it’s taken six seasons for it to annoy me so maybe I’m just getting old and grouchy). 
  • kodfish said:
    Just started watching 'Dopestick' on Disney +. Promising so far.
    I fancy this after seeing a trailer, is it a series with episodes or is it a film?
  • Anyone watched the Beatles: Get Back thing on Disney yet?

Just finished watching the three episodes, each one around 150 minutes long!
    Found it fascinating, very insightful as to who steered the band, I always thought John and Paul were fairly equal but it’s clear Paul is the person in charge(the part where their publisher apoears with a pile of musical portfolios he’d just bought and heads straight to Paul kind of saying “look what you own now).
    If you’re a production nerd you’ll love the content , never seen much footage like this before.The equipment used is amazing that it’s all brand new but is now considered extremely rare and valuable!
    worth a watch.

• kodfish said:
    I fancy this after seeing a trailer, is it a series with episodes or is it a film?
    I've posted about it in this thread before. I finished it a few weeks ago. It's an 8-episode series. Definitely one of the best series I've watched this year. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Jessie said:
    kodfish said:
    I've posted about it in this thread before. I finished it a few weeks ago. It's an 8-episode series. Definitely one of the best series I've watched this year. 
    Thanks Jessie, I enjoy films & TV so much more when it is based on a true story.
  • A documentary rather than a TV show but just watched 14 Peaks on Netflix. Insane what the human body is capable of.  Especially the fact the guy climbed an 8000+ meter mountain in 1 day whilst hungover.
  • A documentary rather than a TV show but just watched 14 Peaks on Netflix. Insane what the human body is capable of.  Especially the fact the guy climbed an 8000+ meter mountain in 1 day whilst hungover.
    Watched this last night. The blokes an animal.
  • My daughter keeps telling me to start to watch this, she thinks its great.
    Seen first 4 series and really enjoyed them. Binged on The Lost Symbol on Prime over last couple of days. Lead actor seems to have based his style on Hugh Grant, but it’s entertaining.
  • Jessie said:
    kodfish said:
    Thanks Jessie, I enjoy films & TV so much more when it is based on a true story.
    Me too absolutely!!😄
  • Another vote for 14 Peaks - incredible stuff
  • Well I’m enjoying Hawkeye.
    I love the lead actress.
    Wasn't she the girl in the remake of True Grit? I thought she was outstanding in that too.
  • Last 5 final episodes of Money Heist are now on Netflix
  • Just finished Get Back, absolutely fantastic. Good that they showed the entire rooftop concert and some really great moments. 
  • Jessie said:
    Jessie said:
    kodfish said:
    Me too absolutely!!😄
    Dopesick is excellent. Just an FYI in the UK the episodes are being released weekly so only 5 of 8 available so far.
  • Sponsored links:

Watched all episodes so far but have lost interest as feel it is just more of the same. Not sure I'm even bothered how it ends
    Watched all episodes so far but have lost interest as feel it is just more of the same. Not sure I'm even bothered how it ends
    Have to say I agree. Really enjoyed the show but only watched 3 episodes of the current series and couldn't be bothered to continue.

Swedish Series Box 21 on All 4 is worth a watch. 
    I felt like this after episode 2 of season 1.My wife enjoyed it but I thought it was utter tosh.
  • Watched the first two of the final season and stopped  just couldn’t get into it again. 
    I hadn't even realised it hadn't finished until reading this. can only assume I lost interest
  • redcarter said:
    Jessie said:
    Jessie said:
    kodfish said:
    Me too absolutely!!😄
    Dopesick is excellent. Just an FYI in the UK the episodes are being released weekly so only 5 of 8 available so far.
    Just starting this. Hoping to have all 8 episodes finished today or tomorrow at some stage. Biiiiiinge!!!!
  • redcarter said:
    Jessie said:
    Jessie said:
    kodfish said:
    Me too absolutely!!😄
    Just starting this. Hoping to have all 8 episodes finished today or tomorrow at some stage. Biiiiiinge!!!!
    Also just started this. First episode down and looks the sort of show/topic I really enjoy. Got a good cast too
  • redcarter said:
    Jessie said:
    Jessie said:
    kodfish said:
    Me too absolutely!!😄
    Also just started this. First episode down and looks the sort of show/topic I really enjoy. Got a good cast too
    44 mins in to episode 2. Not usually my sort of thing but have to say, so far so good.
  • Started watching Dopesick on the recommendation on this thread.

On episode 3 & really enjoying it 
  • edited December 2021
    Started watching Dopesick on the recommendation on this thread.

On episode 3 & really enjoying it 
    36 mins in to episode 6 now. Slower paced than anything else I've watched but thoroughly intriguing.