Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• stonemuse said:
    Anyone invested any time in to 'See', the Jason Momoa series. Am an episode in and liking it so far.

Premise is that humankind has been reduced to 2 million people, all of which have lost the ability to see. Until, that is, twins are born with sight.
    Sounds intriguing… where’s it available? 
    apple tv
  • edited November 2021
    stonemuse said:
    Anyone invested any time in to 'See', the Jason Momoa series. Am an episode in and liking it so far.

Premise is that humankind has been reduced to 2 million people, all of which have lost the ability to see. Until, that is, twins are born with sight.
    Sounds intriguing… where’s it available? 
    It's an Apple TV production. Not sure what other platforms are showing it to be honest, mate.
  • Anyone watching 'Close to Me' on C4? Haven't seen any of it yet but it looks quite interesting? Any thoughts?
  • Anyone watching 'Close to Me' on C4? Haven't seen any of it yet but it looks quite interesting? Any thoughts?
    We've watched the whole series & thoroughly enjoyed it, LNA.
    We've watched the whole series & thoroughly enjoyed it, LNA.
    Thank you! 
  • Assuming they're filming the video game? 
  • Assuming they're filming the video game? 
    Yes - I just looked it up. We are being transformed into post-apocalyptic Jackson Hole, Wyoming. HBO production based on a Playstation game. The amount of work going into this is incredible, good for the local economy.
  • I'd come and take a look, but the only bridge out of Vancouver has been swept away by a river lol
  • enjoyed 'The Tower' .. had a very interesting twist at the end
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd come and take a look, but the only bridge out of Vancouver has been swept away by a river lol

am flying to Abbotsford tomorrow - going to be interesting to see the devastation on the approach.
  • Oakster2 said:
    My home town here in Canmore Alberta is being turned into a giant TV/Film set. HBO - The Last of Us. Pretty cool watching them completely transform our Main Street. No idea what it’s all about though.
    Id be interested in any more info/sneak peaks you could drop in here if you wouldn't mind. That's an unbelievable backdrop you have there! Some view! 
  • Oakster2 said:
    My home town here in Canmore Alberta is being turned into a giant TV/Film set. HBO - The Last of Us. Pretty cool watching them completely transform our Main Street. No idea what it’s all about though.
    Id be interested in any more info/sneak peaks you could drop in here if you wouldn't mind. That's an unbelievable backdrop you have there! Some view! 
    Its no Shooters Hill!
  • Watched 'In My Skin' on IPlayer - it's a drama about a teenage girl in Wales dealing with her bipolar mother and alcoholic father - mixes up comedy and sadness. The writing is excellent and some great acting.
  • and Canmore is the last resting place of the Jolly Green Giant

• Oakster2 said:
    The video game was absolutely class, I've got decent hopes for the show.
  • If you’re a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan, this weeks Watermelon episode is peak CYE 
  • Just started season 1 of You on Netflix 
  • Oakster2 said:
    I'd come and take a look, but the only bridge out of Vancouver has been swept away by a river lol

am flying to Abbotsford tomorrow - going to be interesting to see the devastation on the approach.
    You on a Working Holiday Visa?
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster2 said:
    I'd come and take a look, but the only bridge out of Vancouver has been swept away by a river lol

You on a Working Holiday Visa?
    No - have lived here since 2005…16 years am a Canadian citizen by now. The flooding was incredible as we flew in - really devastating to see.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Just started season 1 of You on Netflix 
    Really enjoyed season 1,2 was ok, 3 not really getting into it yet (6 episodes in) just not really got me hooked like before 
    That’s 6 hours of my life I’m not getting back. Started slow and got slower.
    That’s 6 hours of my life I’m not getting back. Started slow and got slower.
    It's so boring.
  • Just binge watched The Manhunt.
    Wow.
    Got to say they nailed it. Can’t say that about many real life crime adaptations.
    The fact that we both sat nodding, gasping, laughing, crying through the whole 4 episodes without stopping says all you need to know.
    Just felt like I’ve relived a whole chunk of our working life.

Thoroughly recommend to anyone who hasn’t seen it.
    Wow.
    Got to say they nailed it. Can’t say that about many real life crime adaptations.
    The fact that we both sat nodding, gasping, laughing, crying through the whole 4 episodes without stopping says all you need to know.

The Martin Clunes one?
    Wow.

The Martin Clunes one?
    That’s the one.
  • Have come across this, enjoying it so far

https://youtu.be/Hg-P6TXDjp4
  • Norwegian 8 part series on All 4 called Witch Hunt, about a whistle blower at a law firm. Excellent.
  • Glovepup said:
    Have come across this, enjoying it so far

https://youtu.be/Hg-P6TXDjp4
    Its really good, i missed the first couple of episodes but was watching with my friends and really enjoyed it. 'Hazarrrr'