Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• You don’t know me. 

BBC1 drama……utterly ridiculous storyline. 
  • magic1999 said:
    Anyone else started watching Wheel of Time on Amazon ? watched the first 3 episodes and as far as I am concerned its pretty darn good 
    Yep agree, binged this Sunday. A bit annoying that i have run out of episodes, anyone know when the next one is released as it says weekly? Recommended, feels a bit here, there everywhere early doors. But decent fantasy series. 
  • Finished Dopesick.  Thought it was brilliant 
  • Finished Dopesick.  Thought it was brilliant 
    Glad that so many people on here are watching and enjoying it.

Actually a Netflix project named 'Painkiller' was announced earlier last year. It is about the same topic so it's interesting to see how that one will be. The showrunner is Eric Newman who was showrunner on one of my all-time favourite series Narcos (and Narcos Mexico) and the director is Peter Berg who I've liked for many years (Friday Night Lights, Lone Survivor, Patriots Day). So I've been looking forward to it too.
  • You don’t know me. 

I watch all 4 episodes over the last 2 days - as you say the storyline was a joke. 4 hours of my life I won’t get back. 
  • Landscapers....really enjoyed first episode.
  • RedJohn said:
    Landscapers....really enjoyed first episode.
    Weird programme. I like a "true" crime drama but this didn't know whether to  be like The Nightstalker and stick mainly to the truth or turn it into "dark" humour. I did like the bit when the credits were rolling & you could see the actual new reports from the time. 
  • RedJohn said:
    In the bank to watch on my return from my trip to the Valley this weekend 🙏🏻😁
  • RedJohn said:
    Weird programme. I like a "true" crime drama but this didn't know whether to  be like The Nightstalker and stick mainly to the truth or turn it into "dark" humour. I did like the bit when the credits were rolling & you could see the actual new reports from the time. 
    Watched all 4 last night.

Weird....but brilliant!
  • RedJohn said:
    Watched all 4 last night.

Weird....but brilliant!
    Right up my strasse then 👍🏼
  • Sponsored links:

• Just finished Maid on Netflix. Very good. Excellently acted and shot with the beautiful backdrop of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. A very real feeling portrayal of how hard it can be to escape poverty and how utterly inadequate the "system" can be at times.
  • Just finished Maid on Netflix. Very good. Excellently acted and shot with the beautiful backdrop of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. A very real feeling portrayal of how hard it can be to escape poverty and how utterly inadequate the "system" can be at times.
    I'm 3/4 of the way through Maid. It's surprisingly good.
  • You don’t know me. 

I watch all 4 episodes over the last 2 days - as you say the storyline was a joke. 4 hours of my life I won’t get back. 
    wish we'd taken your advice, finished it last night. what a load of tosh.
  • Been rattling through Bump on BBC Three/iPlayer. Really good.

for those who want to watch Apple TV + content, it’s now available via Sky Q and Sky Glass
  • Go go go……..Gomorrah Season 5……NOW!
    …..and what an opener !!
    …..and what an opener !!
    Cheers for the heads up. Watched the first 2 last night!
  • Now I watched all the other series back to back, I watched the film The Immortal, but I probably could’ve done with a catch-up of the last episode of the previous series. I found myself thinking, ‘Who’s she again?’
  • Last 5 final episodes of Money Heist are now on Netflix
    Watched all episodes so far but have lost interest as feel it is just more of the same. Not sure I'm even bothered how it ends
    Have to say I agree. Really enjoyed the show but only watched 3 episodes of the current series and couldn't be bothered to continue.

Swedish Series Box 21 on All 4 is worth a watch. 
    What language is it in? I have see a trailer on IMDB and even the subtitles aren't in English

I might re-watch some of the early episodes in Spanish with English subtitles and then with no subtitles as I'm learning Spanish 
  • Anyone invested any time in to 'See', the Jason Momoa series. Am an episode in and liking it so far.

Premise is that humankind has been reduced to 2 million people, all of which have lost the ability to see. Until, that is, twins are born with sight.
    We’ve been watching this. There are two seasons. Don’t think it needs another one. It’s ok, but a couple of things are a bit daft:
    The queen’s voice is fucking infuriating. I’ve read that the actress (Sylvia Hoeks) did it deliberately to demonstrate that, in a world with no vision, voice tone is everything and the queen needs to display an aloofness while also being mysterious. All very well, but it’s like nails down a fucking blackboard.
    Also, Jason Momoa walks around like a chimp all the time. He’s supposed to be showing an awareness of his surroundings or something, but nobody else does it. Even the numerous other blind badasses in the show. If they wanted an ape impersonator they should’ve got Andy Serkis in. 
  • Sponsored links:

Watched all episodes so far but have lost interest as feel it is just more of the same. Not sure I'm even bothered how it ends
    Have to say I agree. Really enjoyed the show but only watched 3 episodes of the current series and couldn't be bothered to continue.

What language is it in? I have see a trailer on IMDB and even the subtitles aren't in English

I might re-watch some of the early episodes in Spanish with English subtitles and then with no subtitles as I'm learning Spanish 
    Spanish. Keep it in spanish but with english subtitles.
  • edited December 2021
    I’m on episode four of season five of Gomorrah and the guy who plays Ciro has directed all of them so far.
  • The Witcher season 2 is out on Netflix.

I believe Sean Clare’s sister is in it.
  • Waiting to read opinion on “the girl before” before I watch.
    Last night was interesting but too early to judge. Just about to watch tonight’s episode so will update later.

Spanish. Keep it in spanish but with english subtitles.
    Thanks; I'll probably try both
  • hawksmoor said:
    I’m on episode four of season five of Gomorrah and the guy who plays Ciro has directed all of them so far.
    Just finished them all. 

Wow. 
  • Not new but just watched Chris Chibnalls Great Train Robbery.
    I liked it but was convinced Buster was Tubes from Soccer AM 😳😂😂😂😂😂
    Last night was interesting but too early to judge. Just about to watch tonight’s episode so will update later.
    Finished the series tonight. Very enjoyable and I thought well worth a watch.