Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Been watching Stath Lets Flats and I can't decide if it's awful or I love it. I keep watching it though...
  • Options
    Anyone watched The Time Travellers Wife. Thinking of giving it a go now there's no footie on.
  • Options
    Been watching Stath Lets Flats and I can't decide if it's awful or I love it. I keep watching it though...
    I love it . Silly but very funny 
  • Options
    I love it . Silly but very funny 
    ”He landed on his eyes” had me laughing for hours. 
  • Options
    Anyone watched The Time Travellers Wife. Thinking of giving it a go now there's no footie on.
    Brilliant film. Watched it many times 
  • Options
    Episode 3 Rings of Power... definitely warming up nicely. The half foots are a tad irritating to be honest but the rest of it is very good.  
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Episode 3 Rings of Power... definitely warming up nicely. The half foots are a tad irritating to be honest but the rest of it is very good.  
    How i feel mate, they seem to have been shoehorned in and irritating is what they are but because of how good the rest of the programme is I'll forgive them 

Outlaws series 1 was properly funny, I haven't got round to series 2 yet 

Stath let's flats is incredibly daft but very funny 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Is anyone watching Stephen Merchants "The Outlaws" on Prime? Some brilliant one liners and definelty puts a grin on the face. 
    Very decent. Are both seasons in prime? If not it was on BBC so both are on there 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Is anyone watching Stephen Merchants "The Outlaws" on Prime? Some brilliant one liners and definelty puts a grin on the face. 
    Enjoyed the first series last year. Haven’t got round to watching series 2 yet. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:
    There's a series too.
  • Options
    LOTRs warming up very nicely now. Really enjoyed the 70 min episode.

On the flip side trying to watch She-Hulk, but Jesus it is sh*t! Who are they trying to appeal to? 
  • Options
    LOTRs warming up very nicely now. Really enjoyed the 70 min episode.

On the flip side trying to watch She-Hulk, but Jesus it is sh*t! Who are they trying to appeal to? 
    LOTR has been excellent... Really hope it carries on right into the prologue of Fellowship of the Ring - I mean the characters are there so I dont see why not.

Haven't bothered watching She-Hulk since Ep1 - I'll probably watch the series in bulk once the last episode has been released. Just dont have the excitement to wait each week for each new episode. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Harfoots I think. I find them annoying too especially the clichéd Irish music which starts ever scene they are in. Still, it's a very enjoyable series so far
  • Options
    Anyone seen The Offer on Paramount about the making of The Godfather? Really enjoying it
  • Options
     Netflix have on the back of the outstanding Narcos and Narcos Mexico, released Narcos Saints.

This excellent 6 part series is a worthy addition to the Narcos dynasty. Based on a true story of a Korean man who inadvertently gets involved in drug trafficking in Suriname. Probably best not to say anymore as would be a bit of a spoiler. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Very decent. Are both seasons in prime? If not it was on BBC so both are on there 
    Yes watching series two on Prime now. Just as good as the first. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:
    There's a series too.
    Didn't know that. Thanks 
  • Options
    Frozen Planet II

just fantastic.
    Loved the scenes with the Orcas - the clever little B*stards
  • Options
    Watched Echoes a 7 parter on Netflix

sack of convoluted shit 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    There's a series too.
    Who's showing it mate?
  • Options
    Just to follow up on previous comments - I started watching The Capture with my gf this weekend and we're loving it already. Thanks for the recommendations folks
  • Options
    I invested the princely sum of £1.99 for a month trial of Disney plus so that I could watch the Wrexham thingy. I have to say on the evidence of the first three episodes I’ve just about got my moneys worth. Hard to get into and I’m none the wiser as to our two hero’s’ motives for buying the club. Neither come over as any more likeable than I expected them to. Maybe I. We’d to watch it again as it was late and I was “dozing”.  Mrs SB is in her element though as she’s into Marvel and Star Wars so she’ll be binging for the month!!
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    The Boys from Brazil - (BBC) - docu series about Bolsonaro. 

A terrifying character.

Fascinating watch.
  • Options
    Doctor Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, putting things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next leap will be the leap home.

Hope they don’t mess this up….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTpmMyRUTMM
  • Options
    Doctor Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, putting things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next leap will be the leap home.

Hope they don’t mess this up….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTpmMyRUTMM
    Why would they have not rattled out the original theme tune, opportunity lost….?
  • Options
    Got round to watching ladhood (BBC Iplayer) after some recommendations, it was worth the watch but expected a bit more given hype on here and comparing it too The Inbetweeners, not in the same league but i did enjoy it still