Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Line of Duty

Comments

• Options
    golfaddick said:
    Why would Hastings need a megaphone when they are in a small car park & know that there are only 3 protangists present. 
    Erm, a little something called showmanship?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Or is someone can post the series trailer that has the clue....
    I think the trailer pretty much points to Ryan being the one that was shot. If Kate or Jo got shot, they recovered pretty well to then be on their feet straight after! 
    I took that trailer to just be trailing the whole series, not just one particular scene in it. ie, this is the kind of series it is just to whet your appetite. Why would Hastings need a megaphone when they are in a small car park & know that there are only 3 protangists present. 
    Who said it was straight after. They might have got in a car and then been blocked off elsewhere. It might just be a trailer but personally I think it will be in the next episode. Pure guesswork though, plenty of twists to come no doubt. 
  • Options
    It doesn’t look like the lorry park in the trailer when they get stopped, so I suspect they may have tried to leave 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I've been thinking...

What if Jo Davidson double tapped Ryan? He's fully distracted by Kate's gun, if she's authorised to carry, surely Jo is too.
  • Options
    She was authorised to carry a gun dur to them knowing Ryab was a danger to her though, not sure that would apply to Jo.
  • Options
    Jo is not an AFO, so if she shoots Ryan it would be unlawful. Then again she seems to have been unlawful in lots of other areas so why not another indiscretion. It would at least get the little runt off of her back.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Tonight’s the night!
  • Options
    No spoilers but just read the synopsis for tonight's episode on Virgin Media's TV planner.  Talks about "repercussions of  tragic events" and the (admittedly limited) cast list doesnt show Vicky McClure's name. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here we go...
  • Options
    The AC-12 forensic budget must be huge..... computer hard drive exams and forensic results all obtained within a few hours, impressive stuff, it usually takes months. 
  • Options
    Very slow episode. Basically covered all the info of what’s happened followed by a no comment.

Hopefully it goes off next week.
  • Options
    Am i the only one thinking Carmichael is the 4th person and is H?! Was definitely moving over some of Hastings questions in the interview and changing the subject. 
  • Options
    Thirwell isn’t dead he was one of the armed police
  • Options
    Very slow episode. Basically covered all the info of what’s happened followed by a no comment.

Hopefully it goes off next week.
    Thought it was really tense and good
  • Options
    IMDB had it nailed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s gonna end up as Hastings isn’t it.
  • Options
    It’s gonna end up as Hastings isn’t it.
    Yer, him and the wee donkey were in cahoots all along.
  • Options
    Oh my god.

Amazing.

What the actual f*** is going on?
  • Options
    Am i the only one thinking Carmichael is the 4th person and is H?! Was definitely moving over some of Hastings questions in the interview and changing the subject. 
    You won't be the only person thinking that, that is definitely what occurred in tonight's episode. Personally I feel Carmichael will turn out exactly how she seems. A career driven hard faced bitch. She doesn't like Hastings and doesn't see it as so personal like our Ted does. Hastings would go after Osborn, Carmichael wouldn't because he is her boss and targeting him could ruin her career. 

I've never fully been able to guess correctly, surely can't be as obvious as Osborn being the main guy and killing Thurwell/getting him killed. 
    I agree.

It's an opportunity to show how women in a position of power who are ruthless are seen in comparison to the same behaviour in men.
  • Options
    I can't imagine they'd get a high profile actor like James Nesbitt involved and then only use a couple of photographs of him without a proper appearance.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Looked very much like the Spanish lead special forces bloke. 

It’s getting tiresome now. Is next week the final episode or they going to string it out for more series?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    I can't imagine they'd get a high profile actor like James Nesbitt involved and then only use a couple of photographs of him without a proper appearance.
    I thought that too but he was just in Bloodlands (also produced by Jed Mercurio) so I could see him being chucked in to confuse viewers.