Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Line of Duty

Comments

• Options
    Davo55 said:
    How do people remember all these characters and plot details from years gone by? Incredible recall or does everyone keep a notebook?
    I can't claim to remember all the names but it did help to link all the characters by watching all the previous series from beginning to end
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    How do people remember all these characters and plot details from years gone by? Incredible recall or does everyone keep a notebook?
    Did a rewatch in the weeks leading up to this series. I'd forgotten so much it was definitely needed. Think there's a few videos on YouTube that do a recap in ten minutes or so. 
  • Options
    Just discussing this at work, didn't realise Terry Boyle has been previously in series one
    Terry won’t be happy. If you don’t post on here again, we will know where to find you.....in his fridge. 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Must admit I’ve seen all the episodes 3 times. The 3rd time it was literally back to back over a week.  Will be a 4th as the Missus has decided she wants to watch it all. 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    I rewatched all 5 series a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    Tommy Hunter maybe?
    Finally got something right..

Next prediction: both shots were Kate shooting Ryan
  • Options
    Mother of God!!! Now who got shot then? 
  • Options
    Tommy Hunter maybe?

Or it was Steve shooting Ryan, saving the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tommy Hunter maybe?

All I known is I have never wanted to punch someone as much as DCS Carmichael. Anna Maxwell Martin plays here brilliantly!

Looks like James Nesbitt could be the big bad.
    I reckon the one who shot Jon Snow is the 4th man, but agree James Nesbitt might be his boss etc.
  • Options
    I think Carmichael is the big cheese in the OCG.

And can't believe they wrote the Stephen Lawrence murder into line of duty!
  • Options
    Tommy Hunter maybe?

Or Hastings to make sure he doesn’t talk...
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

I dont think it will be Carmichael. Shes a bitch though! 
  • Options
    I'd pin Carmichael as annoying rather than bent, but couldn't be a double bluff.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Stephen Lawrence, Jimmy Savile, Jill Dando and Daniel Morgan all referenced by either name or circumstance now this series.
  • Options
    Tommy Hunter maybe?

Good shout
  • Options
    Lost interest in it now. Seriously disappeared up it’s own bum hole and is more like EastEnders than the early stuff with Lenny James etc
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Kate's not dead, cos she's wearing the same clothes as she was in the pre-series trailer where she and AN Other (probably Jo, but I couldn't see closely enough to say for certain) are being told to surrender by Steve and co. Suspect Ryan's probably dead.
    Have to admit when James Nesbitt's picture showed up on screen that I wondered for a minute whether they were going to do some kind of crossover with Bloodlands (the Northern Irish thing that was on BBC 1 prior to this)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kate Fleming has 36 episodes on her IMDB credits. 
  • Options
    CHG said:
    IMDB is as reliable as Charlton Life.
  • Options
    CHG said:
    Yeah, but they'll often include you in the credits if it's a flashback scene after your character's died, so that doesn't tell us anything.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    CHG said:
    IMDB is as reliable as Charlton Life.
    How tall is she?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Lost interest in it now. Seriously disappeared up it’s own bum hole and is more like EastEnders than the early stuff with Lenny James etc
    This with bells on. And I can’t stand James bloody Nesbitt just to cap it all !
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    aliwibble said:
    CHG said:
    Yeah, but they'll often include you in the credits if it's a flashback scene after your character's died, so that doesn't tell us anything.
    Has Line of Duty ever done a flashback? Although saying that, recaps from the previous episode could count too. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    CHG said:
    Has Line of Duty ever done a flashback? Although saying that, recaps from the previous episode could count too. 
    What about having your picture on the board in the AC-12 incident room? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    aliwibble said:
    CHG said:
    What about having your picture on the board in the AC-12 incident room? 
    Don't believe that counts as an IMDB credit. 
  • Options
    I still love it. Massively far fetched but its hugely entertaining.
  • Options

Niece AND daughter! The dirty inbreds