Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Line of Duty

Comments

• The best programme on tv 
  • Tommy Hunter maybe?
  • The best programme on tv 
    By far - British one anyway 
  • Really enjoyed that episode. Kept me in suspense throughout. Can't wait to see how the season finishes
  • Steph Corbett as the relation?
  • Great telly. How am I supposed to wait a week on that bombshell?
  • edited April 2021
    CHG said:
    Steph Corbett as the relation?
    That’s my guess - or him
  • Bump - who’s the relation?

Edit: My guess is John Corbett (Steven Graham)

I think Ryan killed Gail Vela
    I thought Corbett but they made a point of differentiating between the database for police officers and one for others of police interest etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump - who’s the relation?

Edit: My guess is John Corbett (Steven Graham)

I think Ryan killed Gail Vela
    I thought Corbett but they made a point of differentiating between the database for police officers and one for others of police interest etc
    Good point 
  • Why would Corbett’s wife be on the DNA database though?
  • I think Hunter could be her old man, she’s illegitimate child that’s why she’s pissed off at her mum?
  • Didn't they say it was a man?
  • I’m guessing Hunter too.
  • I think Hunter could be her old man, she’s illegitimate child that’s why she’s pissed off at her mum?
    Seems to be the consensus on Twitter 
  • Tommy Hunter maybe?
    That's who I think, mainly because of the Scottish connection 
  • Hunter is Scottish as well
  • That last 20 mins was crazy
    I was complaining to the missus how slow it was and then it went mental. 
  • I want to know who Samantha Davidson is - she's stated as Joanne Davidson's next of kin, despite her telling Jatri that she doesn't have family. 
  • Sponsored links:

• My wild guess - Terry Boyle is her little brother and it's what OCG are using to control her.
    Ooh good one weegie 
  • Tommy Hunter the gangster is Favourite with the Scottish connection but there may be a twist:

Gripping stuff and it was embarrassing as I was shouting at Chole to keep her head down as the bullets were being fired.

Great entertainment even if it seems every other copper is bent, weak or just plain Stupid.

4 down, 3 episodes to go.

• Could be Dot, could maybe even be Lakewell.

I wonder what Jimmy told Steve in the back of the van?
    During interview when he declined to give a statement he seeked clarity from Steve that he hadn’t talked. Steve nodded and he relaxed. So he obviously gave something while he feared for his life under sniper fire.
  • Hastings secret love child?
  • Could've done with a slightly more subtle codename for Jimmy Lakewell than "Windermere" I thought.
  • My wild guess - Terry Boyle is her little brother and it's what OCG are using to control her.
    She interviewed him though, unless Terry doesn't know?
  • edited April 2021
    My wild guess - Terry Boyle is her little brother and it's what OCG are using to control her.
    She interviewed him though, unless Terry doesn't know?
    Given up for adoption or put into care? Then she has found out?

Felt there's been something about how she has reacted to him all along in a 'not quite sure what to do' way.
  • Separate databases for Police Officers & "nominals" so it's not anyone who is / was in the force- so rules out Corbett.