Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Line of Duty

Comments

• Just asked Alexa who is H is and she said she can't tell me as the bent coppers will have her bumped off.
    I just tested that out to see if you were joking or not!

And? 
  • My guess is that the relation is Lisa McQueen
  • what is the role of the Police and Crime Commissioner ? .. always lurking in the background and causing trouble for Ted. I reckon he is H  .. (or will H not be revealed until series 20 in 2035 ?)
    Yeah he’s up to something but I also feel he’s a red herring when it comes to the OCG
    The whole series could well go full circle. The very first episode saw Arnott clashing with his boss, who is now top dog. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Just asked Alexa who is H is and she said she can't tell me as the bent coppers will have her bumped off.

And? 
    I wasn't joking, Alexa did say that😀
  • MrOneLung said:
    Just asked Alexa who is H is and she said she can't tell me as the bent coppers will have her bumped off.

And? 
    I wasn't joking, Alexa did say that😀
    I know - she didn't do the accent though; not sure if that is even funnier!
  • The fact it was Lee Banks who killed Lakewell last night you would expect Hastings mysterious visit to see Banks in prison in the last series to come up again.
    Bloody hard to keep up some times isn't it, couldn't remember who Banks was and struggled to place Lakewell in this episode too. We binged all previous seasons last year for the first time as well so it wasn't even years back we watched it.
  • I reckon It’s Derek Hilton
  • I reckon it's Derek Hatton
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it’s Derek Wilton
  • Started watching from the beginning a couple of weeks ago.
    Just finished season three and I must admit that at points it’s very enjoyable but I have been getting so annoyed with it too. 
    Everyone is bent in the show, cops killing other cops, then getting killed themselves. One program they hate each other then going home and kissing etc etc
    its really doing my head in !
  • DCS Carmichael (Anna Maxwell Martin) is back in it from this week too....could she be the relative?

Knowing the amount of twists and turns it really could be anyone.
  • I'm convinced it's written by a 12 year old.
  • edited April 2021
    Who was the one Mark Bonnar played?  Scottish connection other than Tommy Hunter maybe?

He's in prison for being dodgy isn't he?

Would be a bit obscure though given he didn't play the biggest role.
  • DCS Carmichael (Anna Maxwell Martin) is back in it from this week too....could she be the relative?

I really dislike her. Got one of those faces.
  • Carter said:
    DCS Carmichael (Anna Maxwell Martin) is back in it from this week too....could she be the relative?

I love her she is horrible! 

My cash money is on the blood relative being Tommy Hunter the greasy old nonce 

I feel really sorry for Buckles, he has popped up throughout the whole line of duty lineage and picked up other peoples shit, moved from pillar to post for the job and is guilty if anything of being stupid not being bent now he is in the joint and witness to a gangland slaying hes up to his nuts when all he wants to do is fuck bitches and swing gold clubs 
    Buckles is a cipher for all the workshy, decision dodging, bumlickers who quietly mop up taxpayers' money in public sector jobs getting themselves promoted out of the way of hardworking valuable colleagues until they fulfil the public sector version of the Peter principle and end up horribly exposed in a post several grades above their competency and diligence then get quietly 'illness-retired' or shat upon by a jealous shit-stirrer.  Buckles very much in the incompetent rather than corrupt quarter.  About to be fitted up for Jimmy Lakewell's despatch too, no loss there, either one.

Carmichael's an ambitious soulless friendless robot who couldn't spot a crook if he offered her a £12 note - still might get shivved by the wrong'uns tho
    Scottish Jo's being leaned on and corrupted rather than choosing to be crooked - guaranteed she won't see her next birthday
  • I'm now swapping the phrase " range rovers, bitches and bread " with " fuck bitches and swing golf clubs". Thank you 
  • So part of the BBC is now revealing plot twists and new characters, bit stupid of BBC Maestro. Decent of the media to report it but not the content.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mother of God , nearly 200 unread posts on this thread!
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    I’ve seen some social media stuff saying that the drugs Steve is on are, although made up brands, for pain relief and the for sleeplessness/anxiety. He said s clearly addicted 
    I tried looking them up on Amazon , i thought i'd get some, they looked quite good!
  • Carter said:
    DCS Carmichael (Anna Maxwell Martin) is back in it from this week too....could she be the relative?

I love her she is horrible! 

My cash money is on the blood relative being Tommy Hunter the greasy old nonce 

I feel really sorry for Buckles, he has popped up throughout the whole line of duty lineage and picked up other peoples shit, moved from pillar to post for the job and is guilty if anything of being stupid not being bent now he is in the joint and witness to a gangland slaying hes up to his nuts when all he wants to do is fuck bitches and swing gold clubs 
    Don’t we all fella, don’t we all. 
    With RGT, BJL and a NA?
  • Just discussing this at work, didn't realise Terry Boyle has been previously in series one
  • Just discussing this at work, didn't realise Terry Boyle has been previously in series one
    Yes, different actor in Series 1 I believe. Was also in the previous series as he lived near the print shop that Corbett and Co were working out of (with the actor from this series). 
    Yes, different actor in Series 1 I believe. Was also in the previous series as he lived near the print shop that Corbett and Co were working out of (with the actor from this series). 
    But the obvious link to OCG previously using terry boyles address , surely this is something investigations would pull up?
    But the obvious link to OCG previously using terry boyles address , surely this is something investigations would pull up?
    I'm not sure it is obvious? The policy only just became aware of Terry Boyle being linked to the OCG didn't they?
    I'm not sure it is obvious? The policy only just became aware of Terry Boyle being linked to the OCG didn't they?
    It's obvious to us, the viewer, as we've seen his unwilling involvement since S1, but to the police, they could only make the connection once they found out about the freezer with Jackie Laverty's DNA in there, before that he was just a guy living in a dodgy neighbourhood who got pinned for the Vella murder. I doubt they were on his cards before then at all.
  • How do people remember all these characters and plot details from years gone by? Incredible recall or does everyone keep a notebook?