Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reo-Coker to sign?

Comments

• Options
    I don't know much on this type of thing but what's stopping us offering NRC a week long contract and renewing it after each week or not if another team comes in for him?
  • Options
    He's training with the club, im 99% sure he would take a deal if we offered him what he wants.

I see him as the solution to our problems, a player that can dictate play, control a game and is effective going forward and backwards.

Would be more cost effective to stretch for his wages than getting relegated.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

I don't know much on this type of thing but what's stopping us offering NRC a week long contract and renewing it after each week or not if another team comes in for him?

Cos that would be an insult. CP wouldn't offer than through embarrassment.

• Options
    gabbidon just signed for palaaarse
  • Options
    I hope so.
  • Options
    derby fans loving cp on london
  • Options
    dave85 said:

On London?

• Options
    sign him up asap.
  • Options
    Yes sign him up.
  • Options
    dave85 said:

?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    radio london?
  • Options

This has been instigated by SCP from what i understand and i dont think its a fitness thing is what i was trying to say

on sky sports he was doing training everyday, obviously not like a team environment but he had a personal trainer to keep him fit
  • Options

This has been instigated by SCP from what i understand and i dont think its a fitness thing is what i was trying to say

on sky sports he was doing training everyday, obviously not like a team environment but he had a personal trainer to keep him fit
    So he is genuinely just using our facilities ? This isn't Fitness First FFS
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    If he's just using the facilities but not training with the boys, he might as well be down the gym. The main thing he needs is match fitness, which requires game time. I'd be royally pissed off if he were to play in any reserve games with no intention of signing for us.

We'll just have to wait and see what occurs................
  • Options
    I'm going to assume that he was on atleast 20k a week at Bolton. I'm also going to assume that he is going to want a minimum of 15k a week to sign for us.

Suspect we'll offer him 5k per week for 6 months and he vanish never to be seen again.
    Simple fact of the matter is, we can't afford him.
  • Options
    Michael Stewart was someone only interested in getting himself in the shop window, and he did a decent job for us as a short term signing.
  • Options
    Depends who's willing to offer anything though. 6 months on 5k is better than 6 months on nothing.
  • Options
    Where is he now'
  • Options
    To paraphrase a talksport presenter

Reo-Coker ! Is he all that?

Better than hollands and Stephens in centre mid ? Really is he
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Where is he now'

Michael Stewart is playing alongside Mikel Alonso
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    edited September 2012

I'm going to assume that he was on atleast 20k a week at Bolton. I'm also going to assume that he is going to want a minimum of 15k a week to sign for us.

Suspect we'll offer him 5k per week for 6 months and he vanish never to be seen again.

Yes... but only if fact can be based on 3 assumptions, which it can't.. so it's actually total speculation that we can or can't afford him.

• Options

sam3110 said:

Where is he now'

where at?
  • Options
    Ledge said:

"If" fit and in the right frame of mind, then at this moment in their careers NRC is much better than Hollands and Stephens
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

sam3110 said:

Where is he now'

where at?
    In the great football pitch of their imaginations...

• Options
    Can't see this happening,although my assumption is entirely without substance or fact.
  • Options

I'm going to assume that he was on around 3k pw at Bolton. I'm also going to assume that he is going to want a minimum of £4.75 per hour and 3 bags of Frazzles to sign for us.

Suspect we'll offer him £4.60 but 10 packets of Nobbys Nuts and he'll sign a 5 yr contract.
    Simple fact of the matter is, I made this all up.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Ledge said:

To paraphrase a talksport presenter

Reo-Coker ! Is he all that?

• Options
    He's been playing in the premiership for the last five years or so and has captained West Ham, Villa and Bolton at various times. over 300 games and most of those in the top flight.

He maybe not all that but he is a premiership "not all that
  • Options

He's been playing in the premiership for the last five years or so and has captained West Ham, Villa and Bolton at various times. over 300 games and most of those in the top flight.

not going to come cheap then