Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Murphy Of Blackburn Rovers

Comments

• Options
    Murphy was Shiite today non existent
  • Options
    "are you calling my missus a slag?" ffs
  • Options
    some people must be offended by their shadow in the morning
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

some of his passes today were superb. His knee was taped up and he walked most of the game. If you didn't see the quality still there you weren't watching the same game as me.

While we are at it 'this'!

He may have strolled around the centre circle all match but he kept them ticking over and his pass completion stats must be close to 100%.
  • Options
    I also agree that we have some pretty low 'supporter's if they think it clever to call someone's wife a whore. I don't class it as banter, it is just puerile rubbish.
  • Options
    Didn't think much of that chant I will be honest. Don't think much of Mrs Murphy either but calling her a whore is pretty nasty.
  • Options

I also agree that we have some pretty low 'supporter's if they think it clever to call someone's wife a whore. I don't class it as banter, it is just puerile rubbish.

Spot on.

Says more about the fans than Mrs Murphy I'm afraid.

Leave kids and family out of it unless its very very funny which this wasn't.

• Options
    Well I liked it.
  • Options
    Some of you must be a right laugh.
  • Options
    what tune was it to?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    same choooooon as "he'sbetter than Shaun..."
  • Options
    is there anything that cant be sung to that tune?
  • Options
    To be honest doubt it was heard out of the north upper nothing ever is so unless she was sitting there no harm done
  • Options
    We aren't allowed to swear and every song is either too fast or too offensive. I'm starting to think some of our fans wont be happy unless we sit in complete silence
  • Options
    I was in the lower west (the south stand side of the centre line) and I heard it very clearly.
  • Options
    Not for me to be honest.

• Options
    tom- k said:

We aren't allowed to swear and every song is either too fast or too offensive. I'm starting to think some of our fans wont be happy unless we sit in complete silence

There are chants that are acceptable and also there are those that cross the line and are offensive.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    "shut up nolly, shut up nollllllllllllly, your coverend end bashing, it just aint funny"

to the point and not a swear in sight ;~)
  • Options
    nolly said:

To be honest doubt it was heard out of the north upper nothing ever is so unless she was sitting there no harm done

In the West Lower. Loud and clear. Which was nice.

• Options
    i like that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With AFKA on this.

And the argument that it's Football, it's ok, is a load of bollocks, by that measure racist and homophobic chants are ok? are they?
  • Options

Jesus Christ it is football

So you can't call the ref a wanka because you dont know him or me and therefore it's not right

The goalie can't be called names cos you don't know him

Give it a fuking rest it's football get on with it or find something else

Are you saying no line exists and that anything acceptable because it's football?
  • Options
    He passed the ball accurately but mainly sideways or backwards. Seemed to get lost in the 2nd half. Pritchard was like lightning compared to him. When Dunn came on he looked far more dangerous.
  • Options
    Did any one in the Covered End do anything about the chant?
  • Options
    Thought it was pretty rubbish, getting stuck into him was fair enough but didn't enjoy the wife thing were better than that. Blackburn, the joke that they clearly are currently offered up far better opportunities for banter.
  • Options
    It's no different to the song sung to Becks about "posh spice is a slapp£r she takes it up the ars£" comes with the territory of being a good player! Didn't sing it myself and was pleased Murphy didn't react to it one bit! Getting on now but still has more class than most in the division! He's the type of player we are crying out for at the moment a Danny Murphy or Alexi Smertin would be just the job!
  • Options
    She bad mouthed us and clearly wanted a bit of attention. Well she got it. Didn't sing it myself but not bothered if anyone else does
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

So you can't call the ref a wanka because you dont know him or me and therefore it's not right

Are you saying no line exists and that anything acceptable because it's football?

No the question is about murphys wife

Would i sing it maybe maybe not

Would i bleat about it and say its unaceptable

No i wouldnt

If the worst word you hear at football is whore

Then you shouldnt moan
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

No the question is about murphys wife

Would i sing it maybe maybe not

Would i bleat about it and say its unaceptable

No i wouldnt

If the worst word you hear at football is whore

Then you shouldnt moan
  • Options
    he was crap today! good job, as ive always waited rated him... i sit west lower....heard the song clearly!