Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breaking Bad

Comments

• Options
    CAFCdamo said:

The final eight episodes start in less than a week. Can't wait, how do you lot want it to end?
    Personally I can still empathize with Walt but I think that he must die before the end of the series otherwise I will feel a bit robbed.

Walt has been pure villain for a while now, his demise has to happen, or he has to live in his own version of hell. It's funny, earlier someone wrote "is this the one about cooking crystal meth" when of course, it's not about that at all - as much as anything it's about how Walt's decisions affect people around him. So I hope he suffers as he realises the pain he's caused. All those years of wanting him to get away with it... I can't wait to see what happens when Hank gets out of the toilet!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

CAFCdamo said:

The final eight episodes start in less than a week. Can't wait, how do you lot want it to end?
    Personally I can still empathize with Walt but I think that he must die before the end of the series otherwise I will feel a bit robbed.

Walt has been pure villain for a while now, his demise has to happen, or he has to live in his own version of hell. It's funny, earlier someone wrote "is this the one about cooking crystal meth" when of course, it's not about that at all - as much as anything it's about how Walt's decisions affect people around him. So I hope he suffers as he realises the pain he's caused. All those years of wanting him to get away with it... I can't wait to see what happens when Hank gets out of the toilet!
    I assume you will be waiting for the dvd, rather than illegally streaming it?

Can't wait, its been so long since the first half of the season.
  • Options
    Jesus, get over it! I've got Netflix.
  • Options
    I'm going for big ol Hank taking him out
  • Options
    If anyone's still up it's on in 5 minutes. Streams for AMC very easy to find.
  • Options
    What time is iit available on Netflx today? Considered staying up to watch it last night but couldn't find out what time it was going to be available
  • Options
    It should be up on netflix already. Was up last night and watched the first 5 mins but was so tired that I'm just going to watch it tonight. What did people think? (no spoilers please)
  • Options
    Just watched it, gets everything back into the plot nicely, with a great ending to the episode
  • Options
    Yep, the ending was so good.
  • Options
    It is on Netflix I've just watched it. The final season was incredible, as was Badger's Star Trek idea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It is on Netflix I've just watched it. The final season was incredible, as was Badger's Star Trek idea.

Badger and Skinny Pete need their own show.

• Options
    How many episodes in season 5 ? Thought Hank in the toilet was episode 8? Can someone advise?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah it is episode 8, "Gliding Over All".

Season 5 was divided into 2 parts. So this isn't a new season, it's just the remaining half of the last season. This also has 8 episodes with the final episode (#16) airing on 29th September.

Also interesting to see they don't update US Netflix's Breaking Bad like they do ours. Might have to switch back UK Netflix if this becomes a regular occurrence.
  • Options
    Really brilliant, suspenseful episode. The plot moved on much faster than I thought it would. Loved all the gradually dawning realisation going on. Garage scene was terrific. I think Hank is going to miss his prize.
  • Options
    'If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.' - So glad Breaking Bad is back.
  • Options
    Brilliant performances by all in that opening ep. Garage scene a master class. Superb scripting too.
  • Options
    Badger and Skinny Pete are amazing
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Great start to the new season, that opening scene, where Walt walks through the abandoned house and the following one where Hank takes the long walk back from the bathroom, gave me chills down my spine. Brilliant acting by Dean Norris, can't believe how much happened in this episode, but it's a good sign because can you imagine whats to come? I can't wait , and yet there is still a little part of me that things could just go back to how they were with Jesse and Walt working together, stumbling along and picking themselves up, Hank back to his funny self, its a damn shame it's nearly over.
    DeeBee said:

Badger and Skinny Pete are amazing

They should have their own show where they get high and discuss stuff. Hopefully they make an appearance in this Saul Goodman spinoff which is apparently in the works.
  • Options
    That video in the middle of the latest episode was God damn dark. I've had to read up on some of the ending, it seems bloody ages since all that happened so I'm a bit hazy.
  • Options
    Not seen a single show - where can I watch from day 1 ?

I quite like that Donovan series.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will it ever be released on English tv? Can't be bothered with Netflix and DVDs.

Hopefully soon released on love film
  • Options
    I love the reactions on Dean Norris' face as he realises just how much Walt has tucked him up.
  • Options
    I can't bloody remember what happened with the cigarette. It was so long ago.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Not seen a single show - where can I watch from day 1 ?

I quite like that Donovan series.

Netflix
  • Options
    The cigarette that contained ricin? The one they tried to get Tuco to smoke. I think anyway.
  • Options
    How will it end? Well, after the latest episode (12) I can now see a race between Hank, Jessie, Skyler (and maybe even Saul) to kill Walt.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

The cigarette that contained ricin? The one they tried to get Tuco to smoke. I think anyway.

It was going to be used to poison Gus... But suddenly Jessie realised that it was Walt the whole time who had got the ricin taken off him because that fat man was so good at lifting stuff off him.
  • Options
    The journey is always better than the dstination i am afraid. Its one of the best things i have ever seen. Mondays are a highlight each week now.

Badger and skinny Pete discussing Star Wars i could watch for hours.

Walt is just getting closer and closer to his end - the video accusing Hank tieing it up with the health money is genius. I want him to win. But Hank will get him. I reckon Jessie will get offed soon.

As for Saul cant wait to see his own series - itll be great.
  • Options
    How did the kid end up in hospital? I can't remember. I know he survived which makes Jessie's current mood more confusing
  • Options

How did the kid end up in hospital? I can't remember. I know he survived which makes Jessie's current mood more confusing

If my memory is correct Walt poisoned him using the plant Lily of the Valley.