Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breaking Bad

Comments

• Options
    Can't stand Todd. If he was English, he'd be one of those spotty little millwall oiks, desperately trying to impress the "firm".

Never thought I'd say it, but BB blows the Sopranos out of the water imo...............
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

CAFCdamo said:

WSS said:

And how creepy is that Todd character? Can see him popping Skylar or something (hopefully the silly faced bag).

I really seem to like todd, not really sure why though?
    Me too , I feel quite sorry for him even when he did that thing (not sure if it counts as a spoiler as it was last year) he was just trying to impress Walt and live up to his family's reputation.

The kid is proper nasty. The look on his face just before the shoot out? He's a bad guy. Although he reminds me of Matt Damon.
    Meth Damon.
  • Options

Spinoff confirmed.
  • Options
    Up to the point where Jesse is homeless think it's series 2.

Bryan Cranston plays the part really well. Breaking bad is pretty awesome and I thought it would be over hyped for me before I watched it but it's really gripping.

Favourite scene so far is definatly the point where Walter tells tu-co he tried to poison him.
  • Options
    Fantastic episode.
  • Options
    Sh*t, meet fan.

Poor Jesse as well. Hard to see a decent ending for him.
  • Options
    I knew Gomez would die at that point but I thought Hank would survive somehow. Incredible episode.
  • Options
    I've just bought a box set of this .. hope it's as good as y'all say it is ((:->)
  • Options
    Just blown away by the latest episode. For once not even a glimmer of a funny moment to lighten things (Saul or Badger vignettes). Just dark, dark and brilliant.
  • Options

I've just bought a box set of this .. hope it's as good as y'all say it is ((:->)

Its better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My box set came today, 35 quid on amazon. Got over 160 five star reviews so guessing this is a good watch.
  • Options

Its better.

cheers (:>)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    What an episode. And what a series.
    The bit with Walt on the phone to Skyler - basically getting her off the hook but burying himself. Amazing.

It's surpassed The Sopranos for me now. And makes Game Of Thrones look like an episode of Neighbours.
  • Options
    I have banned myself from reading this post until I have seen the lot .. or given it up as a bad idea
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

What an episode. And what a series.
    The bit with Walt on the phone to Skyler - basically getting her off the hook but burying himself.

That was very clever writing, many probably wont notice it until the finale.
  • Options
    Just seen episode 14 . It's a shocker!
  • Options
    Bloody hell that was a roller-coaster of emotion. Was so conflicted about Walt when he tries to save Hank but then that got thrown back in my face when he gives up Jesse. Fantastic episode and we've still got the machine gun and ricin to go, only 2 episodes left, can't wait to see how it ends but at the same time never want it to stop.
  • Options

CAFCdamo said:

This weeks episode was immense. Don't know how I'm going to be able to wait a week to find out what happens.

The tension at the end was ridiculous. I think I can see how it's going to play out - and if I'm right, it doesn't end well for anybody...
    Did it play out like you thought? I didn't think they'd let Walt get out that easily.
  • Options
    Seen a lot of what has happened coming, largely because of long discussikns with a friend on the subject. I genuinely saw the whole "ghosting" through vacuum cleaner thing coming (hence why in that flash forward where he is at the diner getting breakfast he refuses the "free birthday breakfast" because he can't show his ID to get it, because his ID won't show his real birthday." I think there are several important things in that flash forward, another key one is asking if the gun in the trunk of the car "has an instruction manual" who needs an instruction manual for something you point and fire, unless you plan to do something else with it? Have a few more ideaS about what's going to happen but won't spoil it for anyone ;-)
  • Options
    Him pushing he barrel through the desert, wasn't that representing a dung beetle scene a while back or am I going mad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Him pushing he barrel through the desert, wasn't that representing a dung beetle scene a while back or am I going mad

I'm sure there was!
  • Options
    That was, I think, the most intense hour of televisision I've ever seen. Some amazing acting and love that the writers carry through with their characters. Baby oscar for Holly.

Repushing the barell, it reminded me of Walt and Jessie stealing a barrell of chemicals early on and carrying it. Hank and Gomie laugh at them when they see it on CCTV

• Options
    CAFCdamo said:

CAFCdamo said:

This weeks episode was immense. Don't know how I'm going to be able to wait a week to find out what happens.

The tension at the end was ridiculous. I think I can see how it's going to play out - and if I'm right, it doesn't end well for anybody...
    Did it play out like you thought? I didn't think they'd let Walt get out that easily.
    Yes and no. Knew that Gomez and Hank were going to get it (no way Gilligan would have had that scene and let the white trash let them get away - would have been totally unrealistic), but I was expecting them to make him cook. Didn't foresee Todd making Jesse do it :)

• Options
    Just watched episode 14 myself....and agree with previous comments, what an episode! They just keep raising the bar, again and again. Simply stunning television.

• Options
    I heard next week's episode is 75 minutes long!
  • Options
    Is that 75 minutes including adverts?
  • Options
    At least this is something to look forward to besides football!
  • Options
    Just checked - 75 with ads which makes it about 15 longer than normal. Tempted to save it and do a double bill for the finale....