Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chef Wendy v Leeds

How did the ref not see that handball ???

Comments

• Sheff Wed are so MASSIVE that they blocked his view.
  • It's a rare day when i want Leeds to win but i do tonight.
  • Shocking decision by the ref.

That band in the crowd is awful aswell totally killing the atmosphere.
  • Superman punch

Why would you do that

• Superman punch

Why would you do that

Argentinian.
  • Been pretty impressed with Wendy to be honest
  • Nice to see Brown and Diouf are still the same shitheads they've always been. Wednesday look good - but their final ball is pants.
  • eventful 1st half - LLera should have gone after flooring Michael Brown. It seems nowdays to be a ref & lino you need to be blind !!
  • who'd you fancy over 5 rounds .. Semedo or Diouf ?
  • Is the band in the crowd the same one that follows/haunts the england team everywhere?
  • Sponsored links:

• Would love to see Jose smash him
  • deserved lead .. poetic justice
  • I just hope Leeds are this woeful next Tuesday when we play them - Fuller will have a field day.
  • Proper atmosphere, oohaah must be tugging for England :-)
  • edited October 2012
    Llera .. forearm smash and an elbow on Bechio .. was it you handled that ball ? .. 'ave somea dat
  • It's a rare day when i want Leeds to win but i do tonight.

Oh so much this

• Llera was not that dirty when we had him was he? If so i must be even more biased than i thought.
  • I really hope Brown and Diouf get sent off, arseholes the pair of them.

fair fight, Semedo. Unless there was no ref - Diouf's a filthy bastard and if there were no holds barred, Semedo would be dead inside 30 seconds.

• Llera was not that dirty when we had him was he? If so i must be even more biased than i thought.

it's the Sheffield air, breathing in all those metal filings makes you well 'ard
  • Sponsored links:

fair fight, Semedo. Unless there was no ref - Diouf's a filthy bastard and if there were no holds barred, Semedo would be dead inside 30 seconds.

wouldn't be surprised if he kept a blade tucked inside his sock
  • We had a discussion at work a couple of months ago about a 'most hated XI'. Some obvious ones picked by people, some less obvious ones - but there were only three universal choices, and Diouf was one of them. Hateful little shitbag.
  • Wednesday are a really big side, big and powerful. Jones has spent a small fortune on players/loanees. They have loads of money, much more than Leeds who look like a one trick/no trick team
  • Haha - Big Mig is a goner in the second half, surely? He lost the plot in the last 15 minutes
  • I reckon the 2nd 1/2 could be a little bit tasty .. that's a bit like predicting rain in Nth Wales
  • 3 game ban for Les Liera coming up on monday morning.
  • Proper atmosphere, oohaah must be tugging for England :-)

correct .......5,291 leeds' allocation sold out and wanted more..... no £5 tickets, free travel , 20 pts top of the league, won the last 50 away games , non televised, 3pm saturday afternoon kick off required by that orrible lot to get proper away numbers !
  • Just a thought.
    Have you ever seen such a crap selection of haircuts in one match before?
  • delroofer said:

Just a thought.
    Have you ever seen such a crap selection of haircuts in one match before?

good point , i immediately looked at a couple of barnets and dioufs rather appropriate ' brazilian' and bothroyds bushy one appeared
  • Bothroyd has looked good tonight. Frustrating player.