Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chef Wendy v Leeds

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Charging him for burglary wouldn't be under the spirit of that law, and as per Smith v Hughes 1960, laws aren't necessarily to be taken literally word for word.

Far better to charge him with assault which couldn't be disputed.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Lincs you usually take a bit of stick and give it out, and it's always in good jest.

This site is full of 'piss takers' but there never seems any real malice in it.

It's a charlton forum on the Internet. We are all geeks here.
  • Options
    Don't take the piss Gary you melt.
  • Options
    vicious Gary
  • Options
    solly
  • Options
    creatine abuse?
  • Options
    I'm still at the bulking up stage to be honest, have been for 29 years.
  • Options
    good man stick at it
  • Options
    I'd like to STATE I am sorry if I have ever RESORTED to any of this SARCASM malarkey.

And on that note, I'm off to the pub.
  • Options
    Am loving the sorry fest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nolly the creatine helps fill a void other substances once created
  • Options
    Probably a bit late but I'd fully expect there's some burglary going on in his cell

Turd burglary

Lol

*gets coat*
  • Options
    Makes you wonder about these sentences.
    He commits an unprovoked assualt on live tv and invades the pitch in doing so.
    Charlton and Southampton have a pre-arranged (ie not unprovoked) ding dong at Maze Hill, yet I'm sure the porridge was much longer for the latter??
    Can those itk confirm??
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options

Charlton and Southampton have a pre-arranged (ie not unprovoked) ding dong at Maze Hill

Conspiracy? Adds a chunk to any offence.
  • Options
    I find it extraordinary that in such a high profile case they cannot find anything to charge him with that could elicit a harsher sentence? I suppose it was because they had given the bloke who interrupted the boat race 6 months, and they couldn't be seen to be more upset by a football hooligan than someone who spoiled the day for posh people?
  • Options
    I'd like to know how this bloke is unemployed yet manages to afford a train ticket, match ticket and loads of alcohol. Someone should be investigating where this little c*nt gets his money from because he isn't affording all that out of his dole money.
  • Options
    For a start, he's lying about all the drink.
  • Options

The bloke reckons he done up to ten pints of cider and three quarters of a bottle of Vodka before the game, I smell some serious bullish@t coming from his mouth.
    Dirty SCUM

I have that for breakfast!

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited October 2012

Makes you wonder about these sentences.
    He commits an unprovoked assualt on live tv and invades the pitch in doing so.
    Charlton and Southampton have a pre-arranged (ie not unprovoked) ding dong at Maze Hill, yet I'm sure the porridge was much longer for the latter??
    Can those itk confirm??

I got 2 years, did 8 months, with 4 months on tag on release, Jan 2004 - Jan 2005 I was looking at 4 years, along with 3 others (cafc & saints), as they saw us as the main conspirators, as an aside, and not that it matters, none of us were charged or convicted of violence, it was conspiracy to commit violence, I pleaded guilty and got 2 years along with a friend, 2 others went not guilty but founf guilty in court.
    They all got it reduced to just over 2 years in appeal, and were released late 2004. When you saw it all in the papers and on tv, 6-7 of us were already inside since end of Jan, they split the trial due to the amount of people involved, and when the 2nd case finished late May, thats when reporting restrictions were lifted.

The reports that we were some super hooli group hell bent on organising chaos at Euro 2004 is beyond a joke, trumped up by the BTP/CPS & media to build a juicier case, in fact we were told by briefs, that due to the impeding Euros that our sentences were harsh to the extreme as a deterrent to others, that was the belief in chambers, and the likely reason given for appeals won by all in late 2004, no proof of that obviously, and neither am I trying to excuse what I/we did.
    I lived the lifestyle for over 20 years and paid the price.

BTW, had a screw in nick who was Charlton, got me and a close pal who went in with me to work with him in the new hospital wing, we watched his back with the fruit loops and junkies because of that, Charlton is Charlton lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Charlton and Southampton have a pre-arranged (ie not unprovoked) ding dong at Maze Hill

Conspiracy? Adds a chunk to any offence.
    This...see above
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    What's happened to the quote button round here ??? I can't cope with this ever changing technology!
    Lincs you usually take a bit of stick and give it out, and it's always in good jest.

This site is full of 'piss takers' but there never seems any real malice in it.

It's a charlton forum on the Internet. We are all geeks here.

(From Valley Gary)

Leave off Lincs, it was a joke as are most of my posts. If you took it personally then I apologise but you're the only one doing any name calling and you do seem to post some strange things.

I still don't understand how he could be nicked for burglary but I'm not that bothered to be fair.

Once again apologies if you took offence.
    (From plaaayer)

I put my hand right up gentlemen, confession time .. I am FAR too sensitive ..... boo hoo, boo hoo sniffle sniffle (:->)
  • Options
    All in all he had nothing to lose
    No job just a total piss head knob
    Trouble is there is plenty of them around!
    All designer geared up love to know where it comes from?
    Yeh i know you dont need to tell me
  • Options
    DA9 18months of that mate was for wearing a Hawaiian shirt in public
  • Options
    GH, your a philistine
  • Options
    We know x amount of that was a fit up mate-------------not the shirt was defo off the peg
  • Options
    LOL