Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chef Wendy v Leeds

Comments

• Options
    Whether Kirkland made a meal of it or not, it was unbelievable to do that on live television or any football pitch come to mind the Leeds fan is toast, with regards to Kirkland given his injury record I now expect him to be sidelined for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    Both Clubs are in trouble...
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

The fan has been outed on twitter and his mobile number distributed. He's already banned from every ground.

Quite incredibly one of his mates on Facebook has supported him and praised him - that mate works for West Yorkshire Police

Some people really have no brain!

7 hours after you posted that, I'm still hearing on the BBC that police are 'trying to identify' the guy.

Poor plod. Doesn't have anyone who can use twitter...

• Options
    Leeds fans are, always have been and always will be a right set of dickheads. Living amongst them you really get a sense of what is was like to be around in the Neanderthal times. Delusional is the right word to use to describe their mindset when it comes to how they see their club, they truly believe that they should be a Top 4 club in the Prem. When they were riding high in Europe before their spectacular crash and burn it was a living hell to be up here. They truly have no class. I hate their chants of ' We are Leeds' and their thick-as-f**k droning of 'Yorkshire Yorkshire'. Twats the lot of 'em.
  • Options
    Love his Facebook page-he's been tagged in two photos of him punching Kirkland! By one of his friends! Also his favourite quotation is the Harry Roberts song.

Someone's in lots of trouble.....
  • Options
    I was shocked this was a Fri night game beforehand even.
    Being 1. Its Leeds, 2. Its a local derby and 3. They would have a big allocation of tickets.

Can guarantee the lad was probably pissed as a fart but what a complete brainless prick!!

No need to worry about football though - these type of incidents are very rare these days!

The only two real big issues in grounds in the last few years I can think of is West Ham v Millwall and Brum v Villa - both midweek league cup.
  • Options
    According to the BBC, South Yorkshire's finest are still trying to identify him while he's at home boasting about it on Facebook. Does anyone want to tell them?
  • Options
    redsek said:

According to the BBC, South Yorkshire's finest are still trying to identify him while he's at home boasting about it on Facebook. Does anyone want to tell them?

And his facebook profiles public, so everyone can see the messages he's been getting !
  • Options
    On the pitch was a disgrace but I would not get too high and mighty about the songs.
    Most clubs can be as bad as each other on their day.
    Wenger has got peodaphile songs for years, inc from us I'm pretty sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

lol how has this turned into digging out our own again. ffs we need Saturday to come quick.

there are different levels of helmetness

This should be someone's corporate slogan, maybe even the country's.
    'Welcome to Great Britain - There are different levels of helmetness.'
  • Options

lol how has this turned into digging out our own again. ffs we need Saturday to come quick.

Because some people are like the Harry Enfield character who "Can't back down...".
  • Options

On the pitch was a disgrace but I would not get too high and mighty about the songs.
    Most clubs can be as bad as each other on their day.
    Wenger has got peodaphile songs for years, inc from us I'm pretty sure.

Careful, you will get accused of digging out our fans
  • Options
    redsek said:

I'm sure they'll be perfectly aware of it. But they'll have leads to follow up before they can confirm that they know his identity. I suspect it's not a lack of awareness about what's on Facebook but confirming whether its all bona fide that'll be the issue. Unlike football fans who can post a link anywhere without the slightest care for the provenance of it, the cops will need to be a bit more cautious. Anyway, it's not a race to arrest him is it? He's hardly Hannibal Lecter is he.
  • Options

Warnock: apart from 1 moron, our fans were fantastic tonight!!

What a c###

Living up to his nickname 'Colin Wanker'
  • Options
    Stig said:

redsek said:

I'm sure they'll be perfectly aware of it. But they'll have leads to follow up before they can confirm that they know his identity. I suspect it's not a lack of awareness about what's on Facebook but confirming whether its all bona fide that'll be the issue. Unlike football fans who can post a link anywhere without the slightest care for the provenance of it, the cops will need to be a bit more cautious. Anyway, it's not a race to arrest him is it? He's hardly Hannibal Lecter is he.
    Good point Stig. They have many more important crimes to deal with, lets be honest.
  • Options

Leeds fans are, always have been and always will be a right set of dickheads. Living amongst them you really get a sense of what is was like to be around in the Neanderthal times. Delusional is the right word to use to describe their mindset when it comes to how they see their club, they truly believe that they should be a Top 4 club in the Prem. When they were riding high in Europe before their spectacular crash and burn it was a living hell to be up here. They truly have no class. I hate their chants of ' We are Leeds' and their thick-as-f**k droning of 'Yorkshire Yorkshire'. Twats the lot of 'em.

agree 100% lived in leeds for 3 years some genuinly believe they are the biggest team in england
  • Options
    says on his page that Kirkland don't wanna press charges. Shame, the idiot deserves to be punished
  • Options

We're all footy fans , there are a lot of helmets that go and watch footy , charlton have some helmet fans , leeds have more helmet fans than most , its all inter linked , we're talking about leeds helmet fans and their vile songs (as well as the helmet who shoved Kirkland) , we have had incidents of our helmets singing vile songs(lisbie chuff) and there are different levels of helmetness
    You only have to look at the bmob/firestarter thingy to see how great it was when sheff wed took a slap in 2006 in the cup and obviously our hoolies only go for/intimidate ones who want a row apparently but that would have prolly been one of the reasons why a few wednesday hoolies were giving it the biggun when our fans left hillsboro last season and some of our normal punters were put in a scary situation , its all interlinked

My sister asked me if it'd be ok to go to Leeds in half term with my 12 year old season ticket holding nephew , he was scared when he saw some of the shit that happened on floyd road before the Palace game , I said yeah there won't be aggro up there for us ....... She text me she's not going after seeing what the leeds scum got up to
    Sad times for us normal(ish) footy fans

footy?
  • Options

My sister asked me if it'd be ok to go to Leeds in half term with my 12 year old season ticket holding nephew , he was scared when he saw some of the shit that happened on floyd road before the Palace game , I said yeah there won't be aggro up there for us ....... She text me she's not going after seeing what the leeds scum got up to
    Sad times for us normal(ish) footy fans

So sad to hear.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

says on his page that Kirkland don't wanna press charges. Shame, the idiot deserves to be punished

Does he have to ? Surely there enough evidence for a charge anyway ?
  • Options
    Mr Pig

While you are there, how did you play last night? And how's the mood generally, is it true that fans are turning against Dave Jones already? And what about Liera in particular? I still can't believe you can get through a season with him as a first choice defender

Cheers, mate.
  • Options

Mr Pig

While you are there, how did you play last night? And how's the mood generally, is it true that fans are turning against Dave Jones already? And what about Liera in particular? I still can't believe you can get through a season with him as a first choice defender

Cheers, mate.

I was there last night and thought Llera did ok. He's an old fashioned centre half but did what does best ok. Gardner picked up the pieces well alongside him. I'd be surprised if they go down on that performance even if there was a lot of huff and puff. As for the atmosphere, it was hostile throughout - both sets of fans were showing aggression to the other set from early on. Fortunately I grabbed a taxi out of the area after the game and missed any further nastiness.
  • Options

Mr Pig

Cheers, mate.

Played well, we deserved the win, Leeds didn't really offer much except from a wonder goal, Brown is a horrible dirty player too.

I think the fans have become restless after the recent set of results but hopefully we can turn the corner and push on, there is quite a while to go yet and I believe we will finish out of trouble if I'm honest.

Llera was superb last night, okay he's a bit slow but he won everything in the air and battled relentlessly.

• Options

Mr Pig

Cheers, mate.

I was there last night and thought Llera did ok. He's an old fashioned centre half but did what does best ok. Gardner picked up the pieces well alongside him. I'd be surprised if they go down on that performance even if there was a lot of huff and puff. As for the atmosphere, it was hostile throughout - both sets of fans were showing aggression to the other set from early on. Fortunately I grabbed a taxi out of the area after the game and missed any further nastiness.
    What Stand was you in mate?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Won't really matter. There's more than enough football related offences he'll go down for.

• Options
    DRAddick said:

se9addick said:

Won't really matter. There's more than enough football related offences he'll go down for.

Still, Kirkland is a much better man than me for not pressing charges. If I was in his position I would be trying to get the little shit hit as hard as the law allows.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

DRAddick said:

se9addick said:

Still, Kirkland is a much better man than me for not pressing charges. If I was in his position I would be trying to get the little shit hit as hard as the law allows.
    Has he said this though?

• Options
    Great opportunity missed there. One carefully aimed nuclear device could've taken out a lot of the worlds helmets in one go.
  • Options
    q1```Q