Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chef Wendy v Leeds

Comments

• Options

His mates didn't look too chuffed with him!

his 'mates were busy breaking down a barrier/ ad hoarding .. but terrible stewarding .. after the event there are about 50 yellow jackets flooding the area .. quite ridiculous
  • Options
    dave85 said:

i have never seen someone be layed for five minutes by a push to the face. if thats silly then call me mr silly billy.

It's not about the force it's the shock. You don't expect that to happen.

• Options
    Dave - would agree if it was an oppo player who hit him, but it's scary stuff when a fan appears from nowhere...
  • Options
    what a disgrace - what will happen to Leeds over this?
  • Options
    dave85 said:

i have never seen someone be layed for five minutes by a push to the face. if thats silly then call me mr silly billy.

That is some shove he took there. I'd say that he's well within his rights to stay down as long as he likes. But then, if you want to blame the victim that's fine, it's your opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WLhKsI_0Gg
  • Options
    dave85 said:

Maybe because you've never been, say, in the supermarket, or at work, when smene's done the same thing to you completely at random? I'd imagine the shock alone would lay me out for a couple of minutes.

• Options

what a disgrace - what will happen to Leeds over this?

MASSIVE fine .. & Wednesday- I'll say it again - deserve a fine for bad security/stewarding
  • Options
    i just thought it was a bit over the top with his reaction after. thats all. it was a digraceful act of stupidity. the fan i mean, not me. :-p
  • Options
    a disappointing 2nd 1/2 .. the 'incident' seems to have seriously affected the players .. Leeds get away with one
  • Options
    Now thats gotta hurt!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think Warnock's too happy at his players applauding fans.
  • Options
    Was a hard shove in the face, not a slap. Worst thing he could do would be to retaliate and get in trouble over it - best to stay down -amazing you feel the need to make a negative comment about the victim in a disgraceful incident like that. This is one of the things that can't happen in football - Ban home fans for Leeds next game at Elland Rd then the idiot's mates can sort him out.
  • Options
    dave85 watch the video again - the man's head is snapped back with force and it looks like fingers went in to his eye. Over reaction? Have a word with yourself.

• Options
    He'll do time for that
  • Options
    A great example of the sort of people who make this country Sh*t - put him in prison and lose the key.
  • Options

Don't think Warnock's too happy at his players applauding fans.

i thought varney was refusing to go over and acknowledge the leeds fans and warnock was saying it's only one helmet
  • Options
    Had to laugh - this from Millwall's Controversial Corner:

How will it be reported?

"A Millwall fan who was at the Sheffield Wednesday game vs Leeds attacked goalkeeper Chris Kirkland..."

• Options

having
    redsek said:

dave85 watch the video again - the man's head is snapped back with force and it looks like fingers went in to his eye. Over reaction? Have a word with yourself.

having word with myself. cheers
  • Options

...Ban home fans for Leeds next game at Elland Rd...

That's the only proper course of action ;-)
  • Options
    Not sure why you blame Wednesday Lincs....if anyone anywhere wants to get on the pitch (apart from the old Wembley maybe) they can. Luckily most sane people choose not too.

Yet another reason why I'm falling out of love with the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What an absolute prick. I can't believe that.
  • Options
    It is unfair on the Leeds fans -99.999% will be decent - but that is how you stop it unfortunately - the bloke will have to go into hiding.
  • Options
    Colin condemning it but saying Kirkland went down like a ton of bricks - unbelievable.
  • Options
    dave85 said:

having

redsek said:

Yeah sorry Dave - I'm having a word with myself for saying have a word with yourself.
  • Options
    He'll be told to apologise for that by his board.
  • Options
    Dave Jones, no holds barred - "vile animals, the lot of them."
  • Options
    redsek said:

dave85 said:

having

redsek said:

Yeah sorry Dave - I'm having a word with myself for saying have a word with yourself.
    so we're all having a word with ourselves?
  • Options

Warnock just can't believe there was a scumbag on the pitch that wasn't in his team selection.
  • Options
    dave jones must have been getting the paedophile crap sung at him cos he's just gone ballistic in the interview and lumped all the leeds fan together and said they should be banned and their all wrong uns
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    dave85 said:

i just thought it was a bit over the top with his reaction after. thats all. it was a digraceful act of stupidity. the fan i mean, not me. :-p

Your as bad as the guy who did it in my mind, you really have no idea.

Warnock indicated the same thing & he's a complete and utter pratt.