Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Player sightings

Thought I would get a thread going for any sightings of the CAFC lot (outside the valley of course)

Saw Devrite at tesco petrol garage near Eltham goals, got into a French range river being driven by Evina I believe. Had French plates aswell!!!

Anyone seen the Charlton lot out and about?

Comments

• Saw Riccardo Fuller at Bluewater last Wednesday, was limping but didn't need crutches.
  • Stalker alert! Ffs

; )
  • What's a French range river?

Had onions in the boot......
  • Hardly recent but I once saw Mark Aizlewood in Asda at Charlton and once had a nice chat with Sir Clive and Eddie Youds in Auctioneer pub in Greenwich. Saw John Humphrey in The Yacht pub in Greenwich also. Don't think I've seen any outside The Valley setting for years now.
  • I know its not charlton, but i played cricket with adam virgo when he was at brighton, and went with him in his range rover, such a down to earth lad, the opp team couldn't beleive it .

Had 4 Onions for wheels, a baguette as an exhaust and a French number player. Oh and it had frogs painted all over it.
  • Saw Billy Bonds in JL at Bluewater a couple of weeks ago looking at Halloween stuff
  • Saw Billy Bonds in JL at Bluewater a couple of weeks ago looking at Halloween stuff

Was he signing he latest collection of masks?
  • I know it ain't Charlton and I'm far from being a name dropper, but I was good mates with Keith 'Rhino' Stevens and Andy Roberts till Keith moved to Australia and I moved to France. Andy has said through Facebook about meeting for a beer when I'm back in UK though, not spoke to Keith for over 5 years now....
  • Sponsored links:

• Andy Hughes comes into my pub (the one I work in) for Sunday lunch a lot. Once brought Ben Hamer in with him. They were both pissed off at having to wait an hour for their food.
  • Andy Hughes comes into my pub (the one I work in) for Sunday lunch a lot. Once brought Ben Hamer in with him. They were both pissed off at having to wait an hour for their food.

Haha quality
  • I was on holiday in Malaga in 2000 and Carl Tiler and his wife were on the sun beds next to us (I was wearing my Charlton Baseball cap at the time)
    We became quite friendly with them over the two week holiday. I asked to speak at the Essex branch of the Supporters Club which he did. After he moved onto Portsmouth we continued to speak to each other on the phone occasionally. However I haven't spoken to him for about 6 years now.

le range river
  • deliver stuff tp royce wiggins and swp quite often in shortlands and bromley quite alot
  • Saw Pritchard in a bar in Bromley after the Palace Match. I didn't wanna interrupt his night as he was just having a quiet few with his mates. But when we all got kicked out at the end of the night he walked past and I stuck out my hand and said, I'm a charlton fan )most people in their were palace).. and he shook my hand and replied "Sorry we were so shit tonight mate". I'd had a few and I wasn't exactly thinking quickly and all I could think of was "Well you worked very hard mate"!!!! Felt like a tool afterward!
  • I used to serve that wally Jamie Stuart when I worked in a pub in sidcup. Always seemed like he was on something.
  • Terry Naylor, Gritty and Martin Robinson in the Prince of Wales, Belvedere Village 1981ish after another home defeat
  • Saw Abdul Razak at the train station on the way home yesterday.
  • Saw Danny Hollands in Marks and Spencers a couple of satudays ago (international weekend)
  • Sponsored links:

• Curbs in Bluewater, Martin Pringle in Bluewater, Jon Fortune in Bluewater, Clive Mendonca in Asdas.
  • Served a couple of our players in Adidas westfield, not us related but also met benoit assou ekotto and sandro in there last year. BWP in Sawyers Arms mcdonalds and nursery in mottingham village, grant basey in Chislehurst when he was still here, and andy 'tekkers' ansah walking his dog around foxes fields in mottingham, his house is just along that road as well.
  • Got on a 108 bus once and Derek Hales was on there with his wife, couldn't see that happening now .
  • fattmatt said:

I used to serve that wally Jamie Stuart when I worked in a pub in sidcup. Always seemed like he was on something.

We got mutual friends, use to meet up with him in Stars in Greenwich!
  • BIG_ROB said:

fattmatt said:

I used to serve that wally Jamie Stuart when I worked in a pub in sidcup. Always seemed like he was on something.

We got mutual friends, use to meet up with him in Stars in Greenwich!
    I played in the same district and Charlton youth team as him. Was a nice guy though not the sharpest tool
  • I was in a queue behind JJ, Hollands & Stephens - everyone was getting p****d off as no-one was moving forward !!! ;)
  • edited October 2012
    Jamie Stuarts mum cut my hair once !!

• I saw Kermorgant and he asked me if there was a B & Q in Charlton. I said " No theres a C and an H and an A and an R etc he looked quite puzzled.
  • Not Charlton, or football come to that, but I see Garry Kasparovthe former chess player in York Cafe on the Woolwich Road a while back!

Yeah, I sat at the same table as him, asked him to pass the salt & pepper, took him half hour!

Olduns are the best!
  • Saw Garry Nelson in Marlow High Street the day we played Wycombe away a few years back. His missus looked tasty.