Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Player sightings

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Shine to this game taken off slightly this season as 95% of the buggers went missing last year...
  • Options
    Spotted Katrien on here a few times looking for new talent...

• Options
    Saw Cousins in Greenwich Park with his dog.
  • Options

Just seen Reza outside the woolwich job centre. Hope he's not looking to be come a hod carrier. It would take about 6 months to build a 6 ft garden wall.

A bouncer at Mothercare....
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Saw Jason Euell driving in New Eltham, once.
  • Options
    Rented a house in Sidcup for a couple of years next door to Peter Garland. Top fella and did a great BBQ
  • Options
    iamdan said:

I wonder what he was doing in New Eltham?
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Rented a house in Sidcup for a couple of years next door to Peter Garland. Top fella and did a great BBQ

Did he eat all the food himself?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2016
    Sage said:

Always seem to see Cousins at Bluewater, going into the Apple shop and sat on the table next to me in TGI's.

Always in glasses and a snapback.

I believe he lives on ingress park, like me, according to someone on the ingress park Facebook forum they see him walking his dog near the abbey, IP is just around the corner from bluewater.
    Parky used to live here, spoke to him once in the local Asda, now we have the charming Daniella Westbrook
  • Options
    Living nowhere near SE7 I have never seen a Charlton player outside of a match day setting but I have seen Matt Le Tissier in a few non football environments. Shopping, pubs, a private medical setting. Never in a fast food gaff though surprisingly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hang on, hang on, I can get legitimately get involved!! I did once see Paul Walsh in a restaurant in Port Solent a few years ago. That's near Portsmouth by the way, although he was long retired, I think he lives round that way. Does that count?
  • Options
    Once saw Shawn Newton in Atlantis nightclub in Croydon, circa 2000. Can confirm that Shawn was not the chatty type.
  • Options
    Spotted Les Reed in the services on M3. Hoping the dozy twat was putting petrol in his diesel car.
  • Options
    Andy Reid used to be a regular at Hardy's Freehouse in Greenwich in about 2006/7 - used to bring a guitar for Sunday night lock-ins, which I think caused a couple of us on here to miss a working Monday once upon a time... he used to take a few CAFC players in there, took Paddy McCarthy and Nicky Weaver for a "leaving" drink when he was sold to Sunderland.

• Options

Saw Reza on the pitch at the Valley, once was enough

Are you sure it wasn't a pile of dog shit?
  • Options

Saw Reza on the pitch at the Valley, once was enough

Did he fall over?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Sage said:

Always seem to see Cousins at Bluewater, going into the Apple shop and sat on the table next to me in TGI's.

I believe he lives on ingress park, like me, according to someone on the ingress park Facebook forum they see him walking his dog near the abbey, IP is just around the corner from bluewater.
    Parky used to live here, spoke to him once in the local Asda, now we have the charming Daniella Westbrook
    Pope lives on Ingress , Jordan lives in the flats behind Asda. One of my neighbours looks after his dog.
  • Options
    I saw mark fish and Eddie youds in the eltham kfc. Both were massive.

I then saw Eddie youds on a train back from Charing x and had a chat with him. I saw him in the princess of Wales, he remembered me and bought me a pint
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

DA9 said:

Sage said:

Pope lives on Ingress , Jordan lives in the flats behind Asda. One of my neighbours looks after his dog.
    Does the ginger one from girls allowed still live there?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

iamdan said:

I wonder what he was doing in New Eltham?
    Driving.
  • Options
    Saw Clive Mendonca and his wife in Laughing Buddha restaurant in Bexleyheath one lunchtime a long time back.

Didn't want to interrupt his lunch but thanked him for Wembley when he left.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

buckshee said:

DA9 said:

Sage said:

Does the ginger one from girls allowed still live there?
    @Rothko is the man to ask on all things Ingress and also all things Nicola Roberts.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Saw Eddie Youds in O'Neills in Blackheath many years ago. Asked for an autograph but I said 'No'.

He was always in the crown as well. Really nice fella.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Saw Eddie Youds in O'Neills in Blackheath many years ago. Asked for an autograph but I said 'No'.

Eddie, literally lives round the corner from me, in Bromley.
  • Options
    kimbo said:

Saw Cousins in Greenwich Park with his dog.

I heard his girlfriend was quite good looking! ;)
  • Options
    I saw Simon Makienok whilst working. Lives (or lived) in Petts Wood. He was walking the dogs. Dogs were almost as big as him!