Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Player sightings

Comments

• Options
    Looked out for some yesterday, but all strangely missing.
  • Options
    I was in a chip shop in Poole friday night laying down some pre-beer festival stodge when I noticed they had a wall of honour featuring photo's of local 'celebs' tucking in...including our very own Danny Hollands. No Rhoys though, he must prefer Nandos...
  • Options
    Saw Rhoys Wiggins filling up at the Mottingham BP. Worryingly he had a slight limp when he went to pay
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

Saw Rhoys Wiggins filling up at the Mottingham BP. Worryingly he had a slight limp when he went to pay

Damn it!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I was in a queue behind Stefan Andersen at Gatwick airport a couple of years back. He was on the same plane as me in fact heading to Copenhagen to sign for Brøndby as it turned out!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I also met SCP in the players lounge at Highfield Road once. It was only a couple of days after he received his England call up and he was grinning from ear to ear. We stood and chatted for a good few minutes before he signed the back of my ticket stub and left to join the rest of the team. True gent!

I think the game with Coventry finished 2-2.
  • Options
    I guess I can use this now.

When Lethal Bizzle was performing at Hustle nightclub in Ashford I was standing a foot away from Frimpong...
  • Options
    I see waggy, solly, Robbie Elliott, Taylor and pritch in strawberry moons nightclub in maidstone from time to time! And a lot of the first year pros due to being good friends with a few.
  • Options
    Ross said:

I guess I can use this now.

When Lethal Bizzle was performing at Hustle nightclub in Ashford I was standing a foot away from Frimpong...

Stalker? :-0

• Options
    Saw Christian Dailly up Bluewater last Thursday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blinkant said:

Wondered what happened to Dailly after Southend. Just looked it up and he has officially retired.
  • Options
    Christian Dailly was the race master of my son's district sports final at the Brentwood school in the summer. Also saw him a few weeks later on Shenfield railway station with his family.
  • Options
    Luke Young was on my flight to Hamburg for the Haye vs Klitschko "fight" last year.
  • Options
    Not Charlton, but I saw Roy Hodgson yesterday lunchtime at Cote in Richmond. I resisted the urge to ask him about Rio Ferdinand's England ( non ) prospects or our old boys. I think he ( Roy ) has died his hair, unless I need another visit to the opticians
  • Options
    I was out the back of the west stand and I spotted kermorgant. What are the odds on that!!
  • Options
    Darren Bent in a Chinese restaurant in Canary Warf about 2 weeks after he signed for Spurs.
    Semedo going for a jog outside my house a couple of years ago.
    Michael Smith and Ruben Bover in Zara in Bluewater. Seen them in there more than once too!!
    Ben Hamer was next to me on the train on my to work when loads of them were going to see a show in O2. Can't remember who it was, think it might've been Drake!
  • Options
    Mike Flanagan, Ibiza, 1976, sporting a massive perm. Top bloke to have on your side in the beach footy!
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

Is that like being up shits creek (without a paddle)?

• Options
    Not exactly a player, but was walking my little boy to school this morning in Blackheath, he had his young addicks hat on, and a big black range rover stopped to let us cross the street. Paul Hart sitting in there with a big smile on his face.
  • Options
    Once saw Chris Solly in TGI's at Bluewater - he didn't seem to be on the cocktails!

Saw Dennis Rommedahl at Bluewater once the day after we'd lost to Wycombe in our Premier League relegation season. I remember he was particularly lazy / awful that night and it took everything I had not to have a right go at him - not something I usually feel like doing or have ever done. I can't remember ever being more pissed off with a bunch of players as I was that night.

Saw Therry Racon over there once too with his family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw Gazza in Poole, really not looking well. (I know he wasn't a cafc player). Would still make our first 11 now though!
  • Options
    I saw Gazza last year at the crazy golf in Bournemouth gardens and he looked rough as anything.
  • Options

Saw Gazza in Poole, really not looking well. (I know he wasn't a cafc player). Would still make our first 11 now though!

There was a story in the Mail a few days ago slagging of some bloke who had gone in to a supermarket to buy Gazza a bottle of gin after the supermarket had refused to serve him.

Tragic what's happened to him.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

There was a story in the Mail a few days ago slagging of some bloke who had gone in to a supermarket to buy Gazza a bottle of gin after the supermarket had refused to serve him.

Tragic what's happened to him.
    Looks in a terrible state...
  • Options
    Always seem to see Cousins at Bluewater, going into the Apple shop and sat on the table next to me in TGI's.

Always in glasses and a snapback.
  • Options

Just seen Naby Sarr at the Isle of Wight Donkey sanctuary

Was he Rogering Roger?
  • Options
    Just seen Reza outside the woolwich job centre. Hope he's not looking to be come a hod carrier. It would take about 6 months to build a 6 ft garden wall.