Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Player sightings

12346»

Comments

• Options
    i was in court in Maidstone once when Richie Bowman's son got his driving licence back early after a disqualification . He was applying for a sports management job .
  • Options

i was in court in Maidstone once when Richie Bowman's son got his driving licence back early after a disqualification . He was applying for a sports management job .

I went to school with him, really nice guy.
  • Options

buckshee said:

DA9 said:

Sage said:

Always seem to see Cousins at Bluewater, going into the Apple shop and sat on the table next to me in TGI's.

Always in glasses and a snapback.

I believe he lives on ingress park, like me, according to someone on the ingress park Facebook forum they see him walking his dog near the abbey, IP is just around the corner from bluewater.
    Parky used to live here, spoke to him once in the local Asda, now we have the charming Daniella Westbrook
    Pope lives on Ingress , Jordan lives in the flats behind Asda. One of my neighbours looks after his dog.
    Does the ginger one from girls allowed still live there?
    She never did, she had a place on waterstone park around the corner near McDonald's roundabout, Cheryl used to use it as a bolt hole from the press during her divorce from Ashley Cole as nobody knew she was there. Me and the Mrs swore we spoke to Cheryl briefly a few years back, small woman wth hoody up on a hot summers day walking her dog along the Thames by Ingress, we said a few words to her in passing about nice dog etc as as our little boy made a fuss, very quiet Geordie accent thank you reply with head down, 100 yards up the path we both stopped and went " I could have sworn that was Cheryl Cole"

Mitch Winehouse (Amy's dad) allegedly had a flat in waterstone park.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2016

I saw mark fish and Eddie youds in the eltham kfc. Both were massive.

I then saw Eddie youds on a train back from Charing x and had a chat with him. I saw him in the princess of Wales, he remembered me and bought me a pint

Bumped into Eddie Youds as he was jogging through blackheath village many years ago, also spoke to Gavin peacock in bluewater way back, asked me if I was a Chelsea fan as I had recognised him, bit more local Gavin, bit more local.
  • Options

Once saw Shawn Newton in Atlantis nightclub in Croydon, circa 2000. Can confirm that Shawn was not the chatty type.

He blanked you then!
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I saw mark fish and Eddie youds in the eltham kfc. Both were massive.

I then saw Eddie youds on a train back from Charing x and had a chat with him. I saw him in the princess of Wales, he remembered me and bought me a pint

also spoke to Gavin peacock in bluewater way back, asked me if I was a Chelsea fan as I had recognised him, bit more local Gavin, bit more local.
    Gillingham? ;)
  • Options

I saw Simon Makienok whilst working. Lives (or lived) in Petts Wood. He was walking the dogs. Dogs were almost as big as him!

Great Danes, I suppose?
  • Options
    Remember just after we had signed him John Robinson pulling up beside me at traffic lights in Catford asking for directions to Brighton.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Remember just after we had signed him John Robinson pulling up beside me at traffic lights in Catford asking for directions to Brighton.

I can't remember who we were playing but it was the premiership years... I was running late and got on a london bound train that stopped at charlton at around 2.55, jonnie Robinson got on as I got off, pushing me out the way.. Must have been upset that he was dropped. Shame it wasn't Marcus bent
  • Options
    I see Gary borrowdale frequently - he lives in Snodland and lives 2 doors away from my sons nursery.

Usually wins the dads race at my daughters sports day.