Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Player sightings

Comments

• Options
    Darren Bent and Llera both used to live near me. Llera seemed a nice guy when I chatted to him.
    Bent had a decent selection of motors.
  • Options

What's a French range river?

It's a car that the French résistance used to drive in 'allo 'allo
  • Options

Jamie Stuarts mum cut my hair once !!

I used to work with his sister
  • Options
    Diawara used to live in the flat above ours on the other side of the river - when he couldn't get the security gates open once I saw him climb over - he was supposedly injured at the time.
  • Options
    I know his uncle! Also was on the same bus as Eamon Dunphy, he was with his mrs, 124 bus along Torridon road.
  • Options

What's a French range river?

Just like there used to be a fridge mountain in Stratford before they built the Olympic park, a French range river is where middle-class French french people dump their old Agas.
  • Options
    (Sir ?) Chris Powell in Sydenham a couple of times, stopping off at newsagents opposite The Greyhound whilst at west ham.
  • Options
    Forgot about Therry Racon in the checkout queue at Bluewater when I sponsored his shirt.

Some funny looks from peeps when he grabbed me, and thrust his tongue...no made up that bit !
  • Options
    Saw Viggo Jacobsen outside the chippy in Welling near the Duchess of Edinburgh in about 1982.

As you can tell, I rub shoulders with the stars...
  • Options
    Not a player but had a chat with Jim Davidson at Wolverhampton station last night, he is gutted he will miss the 'Boro game next week end
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Latimer said:

Not a player but had a chat with Jim Davidson at Wolverhampton station last night, he is gutted he will miss the 'Boro game next week end

I like old JD, what everyone else think?
  • Options
    Latimer said:

Did he tell you who the "Wow" nonce was?

• Options
    Saw Viggo Jacobsen outside the chippy in Welling near the Duchess of Edinburgh in about 1982.

Did you say hello to him Big Willliam - you know make him feel welcome in Blighty? I certainly would have
  • Options
    Saw Dale Stephens outside Rochdale's ground last season and gave him a chip
  • Options
    I'd have given him the directions back to Oldham.
  • Options

Did he tell you who the "Wow" nonce was?

Is that not Freddie Starr
  • Options

I was in a queue behind JJ, Hollands & Stephens - everyone was getting p****d off as no-one was moving forward !!! ;)

What was you queuing for?
  • Options

Did you say hello to him Big Willliam - you know make him feel welcome in Blighty? I certainly would have

No, couldn't get a word in edgeways, one of the other chaps was passing on his best wishes for a safe journey home.

• Options
    Saw Michael Smith and Nick Pope in the Pickford lane William hill few weeks ago.
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Saw Abdul Razak at the train station on the way home yesterday.

So did I. :-)

Must say he looked like a kid. It makes you wonder when you're pinning your hopes on him & then see him at the station in his track suit ......... wtf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone seen this man?
  • Options
    I saw Robbie Elliot at the odeon in Chatham a few years back. I went to school with him but got a little star struck when he recognised me and jus said "enjoy your film Robbie mate, but don't forget to practice your kicking ". He looked at me like I was a nob (I was) and went into his screen.

In a slightly related matter his gf had a cracking bum.
  • Options
    Bryan hughes in cue behind me in clinton cards bluewater! I turned to him and said wow i dont get a charlton player in a cue behind me everyday!! I felt like a right twat after i left the shop! Mind you i also said to him that he should have been i the first team at the time coz he was better than who ever was playing! Which was a huge white lie! Lol ;)
  • Options
    Saw Colin Walsh in Cyprus many years ago and Lennie Lawrence at Sandown races.
  • Options
    saw Dale Stephens in Glam night club on a Thursday night, seem to go into hiding once he knew i had recognised him.
  • Options
    A while ago, but I saw Pardew (whe he was playing for us) walking down Oxford Street.

More exclusively I shared a Ryanair flight back from Gothenburg with Martin Pringle, nobody else seemed to recognise him!
  • Options
    Saw Alonso yesterday I think, took a photo

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Latimer said:

I like old JD, what everyone else think?
    LOL.... Tut tut
  • Options
    I'm sure I've said this on here before, but I once saw Shaun Bartlett at Victoria Station. I went over and explained I'm a Charlton fan. He cracked up laughing and walked off.
  • Options
    Once saw Talal El Kharkouri in fruit and veg section in Greenwich Sainsburys. Was only doing a small shop as he just had a basket.