Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that make you feel old

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:
    If he'd been alive, my dad would have been 100th today. That makes me feel old.

He was a wonderful man who made me a Charlton supporter. Happy Birthday Dad!
    And you think he was wonderful, sounds like a cruel B’stard to me.
  • Options
    I had more trouble than you would believe getting out of the bath last night.  The motel has a spa bath as well as a shower - thought I would give it a go just for fun (which it was) but getting out - what a struggle.
  • Options
    Not pulling in Benidorm 
  • Options
    Just got a new passport, I should have got the photo retouched. So much for “the camera never lies”. I think it does.
  • Options
    When I look at someone and think they look or act old and then realise they are younger than me. 
    That,my friend, should be a very big chin up moment for you. 
  • Options
    Yaxley’s 21 year old manager left by mutual consent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65098285
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Hal1x said:
    I went passed an old girlfriends house today. She was about 12 years older than me, which would put her in her 70's now. That made me feel very very old
    Tempted to pop in?
    Was @DaveMehmet car parked outside? 😉
    The gross misuse by the younger generation (and sadly some of the older generation too) of the words "so", "like" and "super".  How do you feel about this weekend's game mate?  "So, I am like, super-excited to go like to the Valley like to watch the lads.  It'll be super fab and 'I'll be super super super annoying by talking shite very loudly and like massacring like the English  language.  Aaaaaaargh!!!!
    2 of my daughters say to me, saw a super movie, you should see hit. Then I think that I say that I saw a great movie. Maybe Super has replaced great. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TimAddick said:
    T_C_E said:
    Hal1x said:
    I went passed an old girlfriends house today. She was about 12 years older than me, which would put her in her 70's now. That made me feel very very old
    Tempted to pop in?
    The gross misuse by the younger generation (and sadly some of the older generation too) of the words "so", "like" and "super".  How do you feel about this weekend's game mate?  "So, I am like, super-excited to go like to the Valley like to watch the lads.  It'll be super fab and 'I'll be super super super annoying by talking shite very loudly and like massacring like the English  language.  Aaaaaaargh!!!!
    2 of my daughters say to me, saw a super movie, you should see hit. Then I think that I say that I saw a great movie. Maybe Super has replaced great. 
    That’s fine. No problem there. It’s the use of super as an adjective that’s the killer. Super happy. Super excited. Super annoying. Super cool etc.  they’ve even started the double barrel ones now.  Super super excited. Waaaaah!!!!
  • Options
    TimAddick said:
    T_C_E said:
    Wheresmeticket? said:
    Hal1x said:
    Tempted to pop in?
    Sillybilly said:
    The gross misuse by the younger generation (and sadly some of the older generation too) of the words "so", "like" and "super". How do you feel about this weekend's game mate? "So, I am like, super-excited to go like to the Valley like to watch the lads. It'll be super fab and 'I'll be super super super annoying by talking shite very loudly and like massacring like the English language. Aaaaaaargh!!!!

I tell my daughter she's seen a great film, not a super movie. She ignores me.
  • Options
    Realising that you are probably the same age as me....that makes me feel old  :D
  • Options
    TimAddick said:
    T_C_E said:
    Wheresmeticket? said:
    Hal1x said:
    Tempted to pop in?
    Sillybilly said:
    The gross misuse by the younger generation (and sadly some of the older generation too) of the words "so", "like" and "super". How do you feel about this weekend's game mate? "So, I am like, super-excited to go like to the Valley like to watch the lads. It'll be super fab and 'I'll be super super super annoying by talking shite very loudly and like massacring like the English language. Aaaaaaargh!!!!

I tell my daughter she's seen a great film, not a super movie. She ignores me.
    Took my daughter and 2 grandsons to see new Dungeons and Dragons movie to other night. The youngest age 10 said that was a cool movie grandad. I was impressed.
  • Options
    It's been fifty years since the end of the Vietnam war.
  • Options
    Not pulling in Benidorm 
    Sorry, not pulling what  :)
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    It's been fifty years since the end of the Vietnam war.
    Not quite
  • Options
    On June 2nd I will be 80
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Hal1x said:
    Tempted to pop in?
    Probably round the back.
  • Options
    Hearing Danny Dyer on Talksport talking about becoming a grandad.

Doesn't seen that long ago he was a kid in Human Traffic.
  • Options
    Realising that Black Adder is forty years old! 😧
  • Options
    I'm Tenerife atm, all the young guys seem to be heading out as we're heading in.
  • Options
    Being older than a bloke I work with mum and dad
  • Options
    fadgadget said:
    Looking at these and thinking " They Look Comfortable , And No Laces "