Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Investors?

Comments

• Options
    Also far too drunk to use the system correctly - liquid lunches eh!
  • Options

The figure of 40 per cent is significant. If true I'd expect it to turn out to be 39.9% or similar, because otherwise the new investor plus Richard Murray would potentially be in a position to out-vote TJ. I can't see that being allowed.

40% of the club yes but not if it is 40% of the Holding company ie they buyng out Cash and his slaves

• Options
    JWADDICK said:

JWADDICK said:

The prick was stood in front of me on the platform last night staring at his shoes like an tubby ginger schoolboy who'd been caught in the sports cupboard with a copy razzle.
    To be fair that could have been me! It wasn't and I'm not a journo but from the description who would know? :) Just shows how easy misrepresentation is on the interweb.

Unless you had nicked a peterborough scarf I think you're safe JW
  • Options

Someone mentioned to me last night that KC has had a change of heart and is now ready to pick up where he left off last season. Personally can't see this but thought I'd share...............

Or, maybe, acting like he is still interested to bump up the price? I know no facts, but would be an understandable tactic.
  • Options
    i don't know whether its something or nothing but I've been parks outside the valley for half hour waiting for someone and a foreign couple have been walking around, dressed up smartly having their pictures taken by a professional photographer in various places with the valley, charlton badge and Floyd road signs behind them... very strange
  • Options

i don't know whether its something or nothing but I've been parks outside the valley for half hour waiting for someone and a foreign couple have been walking around, dressed up smartly having their pictures taken by a professional photographer in various places with the valley, charlton badge and Floyd road signs behind them... very strange

Take a photo

• Options

They are called Traffic Wardens .
  • Options

They are called Traffic Wardens .
    Its parking Pattawayo

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Here's a bizarre scenario...KC falls out with a everyone, gets the hump and says no more money! Few months later sees some interest from other parties, Slater points out the clubs potential...this time KC listens without throwing his toys out of the pram. Result is KC finds a bit more money and promises a set amount in January.

• Options

The figure of 40 per cent is significant. If true I'd expect it to turn out to be 39.9% or similar, because otherwise the new investor plus Richard Murray would potentially be in a position to out-vote TJ. I can't see that being allowed.

I thought TJ had 49%, in which case those holding the balance of the shareholders could out vote him regardless on any new investment.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I thought TJ had 49%, in which case those holding the balance of the shareholders could out vote him regardless on any new investment.

Nope. TJ has 47.6% of Charlton Holidings who own 90% of the football club, Minty owns the other 10%

• Options
    Henry, think back to what I said a little while ago
  • Options
    JT said:

whats john terry doing on our forum?
  • Options
    Koc in for Cash ? .. there's a few ladies around here who are into that sort of business
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I wonder what Peter Varney is up too now a days ..
  • Options
    It's like when Bobby Ewing woke up
  • Options

Dont quite get that. Either TJ is majority shareholder or not. If not, then however many shares they buy, they can team up with others and out vote him. Explain.

• Options
    into the valley are saying Peter Varney is helping us get Koc for Cash and co
  • Options

And Into the Valley is wrong on that point. PV is not involved, I have that from a reliable source. Same source cautioned that it is far from a done deal. I'd wish otherwise, on both points, but there we are.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

And Into the Valley is wrong on that point. PV is not involved, I have that from a reliable source. Same source cautioned that it is far from a done deal. I'd wish otherwise, on both points, but there we are.

fair enough. Do you know if Cash is back involved putting money in? They seem to think that as well over there in the same post, just wondered if its entirely false?
  • Options

fair enough. Do you know if Cash is back involved putting money in? They seem to think that as well over there in the same post, just wondered if its entirely false?
    My understanding is that Koc would buy out Cash.

I think we should in general differentiate between equity stakes, and short term loans which directors might put in to keep the business/team going. The implication is that Cash is still a shareholder but no longer putting in money to keep things rolling. That implies that TJ has been doing so. If so, I wonder where he's finding the money from, and when and how he expects it to be repaid.

• Options
    Into the Valley is wrong? Shock horror,
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

To be honest I think it's more a case of "Who can make up the stupidest story" rather than wrong.

• Options

dickplumb said:

To be honest I think it's more a case of "Who can make up the stupidest story" rather than wrong.

To be fair to them, I understand that Ali Koc's interest in Charlton is real enough. It just is nowhere near becoming a reality yet.

• Options

into the valley are saying Peter Varney is helping us get Koc for Cash

Is anybody else out of the loop and finding the above hard not to giggle at? :D

• Options
    Koc for cash sounds questionable?
  • Options
    Sorry that should read cash for ... well you get the rest.
  • Options
    glad to see my subtle pun went over some heads :)
  • Options
    I'm glad it went over my head!