Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Dreadful goalkeeping
    At both ends!
  • This group F is great fun
  • This group is bonkers....
  • Need a French goal...
  • I make it so far we've been playing:

Germany
    Portugal 
    France
    Portugal 
    Hungary
    Portugal 
    Germany
    Portugal.
  • Hardest decision is which match to watch 
  • edited June 2021
    WOW what a shot and what a save Rui Patricio
  • This groups got nothing on ours
  • What a save that is
  • Renato Sanches is showing why he was so regarded at 18/19. Bounced back to form with Lille and carrying it on here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I need two TVs. 
  • This groups got nothing on ours
    And some people say we have nothing to fear from this group. These 4 teams have been attacking & scoring goals. We are one paced & last night didnt have a shot on target after the 26th minute.
  • edited June 2021
    This groups got nothing on ours
    And some people say we have nothing to fear from this group. These 4 teams have been attacking & scoring goals. We are one paced & last night didnt have a shot on target after the 26th minute.
    They're all shipping goals... Compare that with our Group

England didnt concede at all
    Croatia conceded three times
    Czech Republic conceded twice
  • Wait until one of these 4 come to fortress wembley. They wont know what's hit them.

Would like them seem them try to score past our 6-4-0 formation.
  • edited June 2021
    France and Portugal might play out a draw from here. They both go through with a point. All focus on if the Germans can equalise which knocks out Hungary...
  • Uboat said:
    I need two TVs. 
    I’m watching the other game on my tablet now!
  • Uboat said:
    I need two TVs. 
    I’m watching the other game on my tablet now!
    Me too..got to be best
  • France and Portugal might play out a draw from here. They both go through with a point. All focus on if the Germans can equalise which knocks out Hungary...
    Thought both game were to start the second half at the same time? 5 minutes difference already in time played.
  • France and Portugal might play out a draw from here. They both go through with a point. All focus on if the Germans can equalise which knocks out Hungary...
    Bloody hell now I have to turn over and watch Germany. 
  • edited June 2021
    France and Portugal might play out a draw from here. They both go through with a point. All focus on if the Germans can equalise which knocks out Hungary...
    Thought both game were to start the second half at the same time? 5 minutes difference already in time played.
    My streams have Germans two and a half minutes ahead of France/Portugal. If it's 5 for you you might have paused one of them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hungary are really battling ..
  • edited June 2021
    Portuguese time wasting to ensure a game against the weaker opposition in England
  • edited June 2021
    Are we sure its not Germany we want at this rate? 

In all seriiousness, I know on paper Hungary are the weakest team, but are they the kind of team England do well against at tournaments? England vs Hungary has a whiff of Wales vs Belgium at the last euros.
    Bloody hell now I have to turn over and watch Germany. 
    I've turned over now, hopeful of maybe seeing Germany go out.
  • Portugal 2-2 France
    Germany 2-2 Hungary

As it stands:

1. France (vs Switzerland)
    2. Germany (vs England)
    3. Portugal (vs Belgium)
    4. Hungary (knocked out)
  • Germany have had Hungary under such pressure...
  • Germany scored!