Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• France and Portugal might play out a draw from here. They both go through with a point. All focus on if the Germans can equalise which knocks out Hungary...
    Bloody hell now I have to turn over and watch Germany. 
    I've turned over now, hopeful of maybe seeing Germany go out.
    We jinxed it by turning over mate.
    Back to Portugal 
  • All change again
  • Germany have had Hungary under such pressure...
    Yeah it's been coming.
  • Allez les bleus!
  • BBC 1 showing the German goal before my BBC 2 stream had actually showed it  :open_mouth:
  • Some.craking matches in this group, at any stage all four teams were in the seat to knock England out
  • Brutal challenge from Kipembe
  • We definitely don't want France but I'm not so concerned about the others. They are beatable 
  • Bollox
    Why   ??   I thought all the teams in group F were guff & all we have to do is turn up to win.

So you now fear the Germans  ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Bollocks.
    Ditto
  • Awful effort by Paul Walsh
  • Seen some awful foul throws last couple of days, never given these days for some reason.
  • WHAddick said:
    We definitely don't want France but I'm not so concerned about the others. They are beatable 
    Germany win and France draw, we'd be playing France...
  • Bollox
    Why   ??   I thought all the teams in group F were guff & all we have to do is turn up to win.

I mainly want Hungary to win just becuase it'll mean more to them.

Although Hungary and France wins might have been nice.
  • WHAddick said:
    I dont think we should fear Germany.  They have weaknesses 

Who has looked truly convincing other than Italy? Maybe Netherlands but in a duff group. England have not given any reason to be confident they will turn anyone over, but I don't think they've done anything to suggest they won't give anyone a tough game too - no reason to "fear" anyone.
  • I was dead against this third place nonsense but it really does make the last group games exciting
  • I was dead against this third place nonsense but it really does make the last group games exciting
    Has tonight but I'm not sure it did in other groups where a couple of teams knew they were through already - far less likely in groups where two go through.
  • Great display by Hungary.
  • Sponsored links:

• Germany 2-2 Hungary FT
  • Was that a foul worthy of a penalty?
  • That should've been a penalty.
  • We're going to play the Germans unless Portugal somehow score here. Then it would be the French instead.
  • Bollox

I've never said anything like that.
    Just wanted Germany to get knocked out again 
  • Oh good, we always do well against the Germans
  • That was more of a penalty than the one France got
  • Brilliant refereeing again 
  • It was a foul, but it started outside the box.