Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• edited June 2021
    I was dead against this third place nonsense but it really does make the last group games exciting
    I still am against it.

• edited June 2021
    26 June:
    In Amsterdam, Wales will play Denmark
    In London, Italy will play Austria

27 June:
    In Seville, Belgium will play Portugal.
    In Budapest, Netherlands will play Czech Republic.

28 June:
    In Copenhagen, Croatia will play Spain.
    In Bucharest, France will play Switzerland.

29 June: 
    In London, England will play Germany.
    In Glasgow, Sweden will play Ukraine.
  • Bring on the f*****g Germans.

I fancy us!

I fancy us!
    I never do, but they are certainly beatable. 
  • Hope we’ve actually been practising penalties, unlike David Batty in was it Euro 96?

• Tell you what, that is a very very attractive draw. Germany, Sweden, Holland, all very beatable. 
  • edited June 2021
    Belgium v Portugal and England v Germany look good, then there's the winner of that first game v Italy potentially in the QF, and possibly Spain v France.

I fancy us!
    Agree. They arent the Germany of old that's for sure. Confident we can get through to the qtrs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tell you what, that is a very very attractive draw. Germany, Sweden, Holland, all very beatable. 
    If the semi final in the bottom half isn't Netherlands v England/Germany, I'll be mildly surprised.

I fancy us!
    Agree. They arent the Germany of old that's for sure. Confident we can get through to the qtrs.
    They're not, but even at the ripe old age of 30 they give me nightmares. Not too confident, but am excited. We have to be due a win over them, have to. 
  • Beat the Germans and we're definitely in the better half of the draw

If the semi final in the bottom half isn't Netherlands v England/Germany, I'll be mildly surprised.
    Agreed, although I could see Denmark giving Netherlands a decent game (if they both win obviously). 
  • Germany have plenty of good players but certainly making mistakes.
  • Typical Germany, look pretty ordinary but will probably get to the final.

• Not unhappy with that route to the final thats for sure!
  • Germany have plenty of good players but certainly making mistakes.
    Yes, they can magic up goals but shakey at the back, whereas we are solid at the back but only scored twice, but I think we can knick it, won't be free flowing though
  • Amazing opportunity to make the final now 
  • Sponsored links:

• You just know werner will actually turn up and probably score a hattrick against us
  • Hope we’ve actually been practising penalties, unlike David Batty in was it Euro 96?
    France 98
  • 5 goals for Ronaldo - amazing player.
  • edited June 2021
    Literally cannot wait. Going to be a cracking game, favours us, Germans have shown they are vulnerable on the counter and if we match them we should find more space than in our group stage games.

Very happy with that draw and run if we can do em'
  • How long before I receive the first Hitler video on Whatsapp?
    That dub of Millwall fans trying to get tickets is the best one I've seen
  • BBC 1 showing the German goal before my BBC 2 stream had actually showed it  :open_mouth:
    I had France on the TV, Germany on the laptop & Eng v SL on the mobile.
  • 5 goals for Ronaldo - amazing player.
    Didn't think he was that good tonight but you just knew those penalties were in.
  • edited June 2021

Tell you what, that is a very very attractive draw. Germany, Sweden, Holland, all very beatable. 
    Shows that "let's finish 2nd" stuff was rubbish, potentially that over Spain, France, Italy/Belgium.
  • Literally cannot wait. Going to be a cracking game, favours us, Germans have shown they are vulnerable on the counter and if we match them we should find more space than in our group stage games.

Very happy with that draw and run if we can do em'
    Will be down to strength of character - I hope we don't have a repeat of the Scotland performance.