Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Zinchenko's celebration was something.
  • Robbie Savage equalises for Sweden
  • Eurgh undone by the deflection
  • edited June 2021
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Boom said:
    Hampden Park shittest stadium in the Euros? Must be.
    It’s by far the worst stadium in Glasgow, I include Patrick Thistle in that list. 
    To be fair they have restrictions like Wembley. A full Hampden is a good atmosphere.
    I think the Seville games win worst so far.
    Don’t think Hampden is even selling out the vastly reduced capacity though. The Czech Republic v Croatia match I went to apparently only had an attendance of circa 5,000!
    That's surprising mate. Is it coz of quarantine rules or what? 
    Hardly any of the cheaper tickets (Scottish people like cheap!), no refreshments inside - even soft drinks, it’s not a great stadium unless you’re there watching a big Scotland match or a cup final and (for the match I went to) it was England v Scotland an hour after the final whistle. Guessing they’re all contributing factors. 
  • So no teams from the apparent strongest group went through.
  • Anybody able to point me to the vid of the French drummer fan? I want to whatsapp it to somebody in France if possible 
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Boom said:
    It’s by far the worst stadium in Glasgow, I include Patrick Thistle in that list. 
    To be fair they have restrictions like Wembley. A full Hampden is a good atmosphere.
    Don’t think Hampden is even selling out the vastly reduced capacity though. The Czech Republic v Croatia match I went to apparently only had an attendance of circa 5,000!
    Hardly any of the cheaper tickets (Scottish people like cheap!), no refreshments inside - even soft drinks, it’s not a great stadium unless you’re there watching a big Scotland match or a cup final and (for the match I went to) it was England v Scotland an hour after the final whistle. Guessing they’re all contributing factors. 
    What was the allowed capacity? Really strange that Scottish fans wouldn't snap up ticket's 
  • This is a cracker: both teams trying to get forward and score !
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Boom said:
    What was the allowed capacity? Really strange that Scottish fans wouldn't snap up ticket's 
    Think it was around 12,000 (25%).
  • Sponsored links:

• Pass from Yarmolenko for the Ukraine goal has to be assist of the tournament so far
  • Has everyone in this match played 15 minutes for Arsenal?
  • Lots of people have been talking about Isak, but Forsberg is one hell of a player.
  • edited June 2021
    Forsberg is a really good player; 4 goals and hit the bar twice. No wonder Leipzig have him under Contract until 2025.
  • Anybody able to point me to the vid of the French drummer fan? I want to whatsapp it to somebody in France if possible 

• Imagine how insufferable Southgate will be if we win this
    Oh deary dear

Thank you. Searched back pages and can't find it.
    Much appreciated 
  • Extra time. Hopefully it gets a bit fiery and a flurry of cards get handed out
  • Our 5 pens against Germany in Euro '96 were very, very good.
    It's just that the bloody Germans matched them.
    Then up stepped Gareth, who hadn't taken a penalty in his life, all because more senior pro's bottled it (yeh, I'm looking at you "Guvnor")
    Even then the German's still had to score theirs, but Andreas Moeller stepped up with supreme confidence and smashed it.
    Quite honestly I'd be much more worried about our first five takers tonight than in '96.
    Let's beat them in normal time.
    Thought Southgate took loads at club level - remember him scoring them for Palace I’m sure 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sweet. Extra time. Get the eventual winner good and knackered.
  • both these look very beatable
  • Zinchenko's celebration was something.
    Who was he giving the big shhhhh too and why ?
  • This crowd and atmosphere is a bit of a comedown after the high of earlier on. 
  • That's a definitive Red Card
  • I think that's harsh.
  • Ouch. Naughty challenge that.
  • Extra time. Hopefully it gets a bit fiery and a flurry of cards get handed out
    Bit like that then?
  • That’s a leg breaker. Hope the bloke is ok…