Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• edited June 2021
    The contrast between this and the fiasco in Baku is already noticeable. Give us a Denmark / Sweden / Norway / Finland hosted Euros soon please UEFA.
    would be a great place for it. 

What is a shame that we (England) will now have to wait decades for a proper home tournament. They will use these Euros (when we are in a pandemic) with several games in London as enough of a reason to never reward us. However, the huge footballing nation that is Qatar... 
    You just know they'll argue that the four Scandinavian countries arent big enough to host a Tournament.

What with transportation in Norway being challenging thanks to their fjords etc.
  • looks like he's having a fit? 
  • edited June 2021
    Yeah.. really awful
  • Oh my god they're giving him CPR
  • This is awfully sad regardless the outcome. 
  • shit, cpr being done. at least blow for half time. 
  • Seeing a player given chest compressions on the pitch. Wow that’s hard to see. 
  • Fuck me he’s one of my favourite footballers.
  • Chunes said:
    Oh my god they're giving him CPR
    Surely there a defib at the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• The moment he went down it looked deeply serious. This looks bad.
  • blow for half time ffs
  • Stop fucking showing it Jesus
  • edited June 2021
    This is terrible, I feel so sad for Erikson's family .
  • Such poor taste that the camera keeps cutting to them performing CPR on him
  • What on earth happened? I looked away for a mo and the next second the physios are haring on to the pitch.
  • aliwibble said:
    What on earth happened? I looked away for a mo and the next second the physios are haring on to the pitch.
    He just staggered forwards as a thrown in was taken and he hit the deck. Seemed to be having a seizure or a fit or something, and obviously everyone then realised and rushed on
  • This is so horrible. 
  • Just awful
  • Sponsored links:

• Utterly horrendous..
  • Awful, they appeared to be shocking him. 
  • Can I take it back about this being the best game of the tournament?
  • Jonathan Pearce's commentary is pretty awful about this incident.
  • Surely they've got to abandon the match. Neither team is going to be in the right frame of mind after this.
  • Please be ok…
  • Just cut to the studio ffs. What is this obsession with live pictures.

Terrible scenes.
  • Commentary/pictures should have cut 10mins ago IMO. No need for them to be showing this live probably around the globe. 
  • edited June 2021
    This is awful should've cut back to the studio ffs
  • Why are they now showing his wife...