Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Wales genuinely play more expansive stuff than us. 
    Well tbh they have got the squad of players to do so havent they whereas we havent apparently 🤭🤭🤭
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Wales genuinely play more expansive stuff than us. 
    I wish we had the desire and fight that they do.
    Graeme Souness said the other night it was nonsense that Scottish players had more passion and it was a myth. 
  • Options
    Gunter looks slimmer and fitter than he did last season.
  • Options
    Nice goal that. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Terrible defending from Wales.

All over the place with crosses into the box.
  • Options
    Great goal
  • Options
    Get in! 
  • Options
    Hopefully both Italy and Switzerland get another one. Although 4 points could be enough anyway. 
  • Options
    Italy look decent but Wales look poor at the back. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wait, where did they get that corner from?
  • Options
    Considering this is pretty much Italy's second XI they look pretty good. 
  • Options
    Wales outclassed by Italy 2nd XI.
  • Options
    Not sure why Wales have dropped Moore. He’d cause a few problems up top and could relieve a bit of pressure. That 3 at the back doesn’t suit them, especially on the evidence of the way they defend balls into the box. Veratti taking the piss.
  • Options
    For Chris Gunter it's just another match.
    You play Doncaster and mark Omar Bogle;
    You play Italy and mark Belotti.

What's the difference ?

Gunter shouldn't have been marking Bogle, he was a sub
  • Options
    Not sure why Wales have dropped Moore. He’d cause a few problems up top and could relieve a bit of pressure. That 3 at the back doesn’t suit them, especially on the evidence of the way they defend balls into the box. Veratti taking the piss.
    All players on a yellow card didn't start.
  • Options
    Considering this is pretty much Italy's second XI they look pretty good. 
    Considering they are playing pretty much Charlton’s development squad and are only one nil up it’s not amazing
  • Options

Wales haven't dropped Moore. Robert Page said he would rest a few players and Moore is the only big unit up front.
  • Options

Wales haven't dropped Moore. Robert Page said he would rest a few players and Moore is the only big unit up front.
    They're resting those on a card - can't afford to lose Moore for the knockout stage.
  • Options

They're resting those on a card - can't afford to lose Moore for the knockout stage.
    They’ve not got there yet have they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pretty sure 4 points will be enough but could backfire. 4 third place teams go through.
  • Options

Not mathematically but they are as good as. In the last tournament N Ireland were the 4th placed best 3rd time on 3 PTS, 0 GD and 2 scored. Would be an unbelievable run of results to pip them now
  • Options
    Southgate confirms Kane will start on Tuesday 
  • Options
    May have been said as I've not read the whole thread, but what happens if the Swiss game stays the same and Wales lose 3-0?  Coin toss?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    May have been said as I've not read the whole thread, but what happens if the Swiss game stays the same and Wales lose 3-0?  Coin toss?
    I may be wrong but It's done on fifa rankings I believe.... Which seems ridiculous to me
  • Options
    Ramsey has to do better there. 
  • Options
    I may be wrong but It's done on fifa rankings I believe.... Which seems ridiculous to me
    Yeah that is very daft.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Wales get walking 
  • Options
    Oh that can’t be a red 
  • Options
    Very clumsy from Ampadu.