Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Never a red
  • Options
    Ridiculous decision
  • Options
    That's never a red
  • Options
    Seeing the replay looks like a Red to me. Silly challenge.
  • Options
    Whether it should be a red is one thing, but by today's laws that's a red. It wasn't intentional but that isn't relevant sadly. 
  • Options
    And why is that not a yellow? James is about to run into the box. Might be coming across like I love the welsh but I just can't stand Italy
  • Options
    May have been said as I've not read the whole thread, but what happens if the Swiss game stays the same and Wales lose 3-0?  Coin toss?
    I may be wrong but It's done on fifa rankings I believe.... Which seems ridiculous to me
    It will be goals scored but doesn’t matter now because Turkey have got a goal back.!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    If you see that clumsy tackle 10 times in international football that is probably Yellow 5 times and Red 5 times.
    I thought Ampadu did a high tackle in the first half ?

Turkey pulling one back will help the Welsh cause.
  • Options
    Italy are very fluid and their passing is so precise.
  • Options
    Someone needs to put a sock in John Hartson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha! Who was the Italian sub who got all pissy after his mate threw a balled up sock in his face?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Someone needs to put a sock in John Hartson.

Compared to hyper Robbie Savage, John is very relaxed considering his country is playing in a major Championship.
  • Options
    Bale & Ramsey need to show their best ability., haven't so far
  • Options
    Bale constantly amazes me that he's on £300k a f*****g week!
  • Options
    If stays like this wales will be playing one of Russia/Finland/Denmark - they would love that draw. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Bale constantly amazes me that he's on £300k a f*****g week!
    It'll amaze you even more to know its about twice that, then.
  • Options
    John Hartson been talking nonsense all game.
  • Options
    John Hartson been talking nonsense all game.
    I love it, I don’t think there’s any form of GBH that you could commit on a pitch that he would think is worthy of a red card.
  • Options
    I reckon Wales have the best flag at the tournament. Honourable mention to North Macedonia 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Levitt for Bale.

Gunter takes the captain's armband. 
  • Options
    Good defensive display by Wales - they have a pretty limited squad.
  • Options
    Both teams are happy with this result.

• Options
    Can’t believe how bad Turkey have been, remind me not to buy into pre-tournament hype again!
  • Options
    Russia, Finland or Denmark for Wales. Assuming Belgium draw or win against Finland.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Every single Welsh ex player pundit has said it wasn't a red card. Great to have an unbiased opinion. My 25% Welsh garnered from a grandad from South Wales thinks that was never a penalty.
    My 75% English heritage from Bermondsey riffraff think that was a red card.
  • Options
    Every single Welsh ex player pundit has said it wasn't a red card. Great to have an unbiased opinion. My 20% Welsh garnered from a grandad from South Wales thinks that was never a penalty.
    My 80% English heritage from Bermondsey riffraff think that was a red card.
    Wouldn’t you be 25% Welsh if your grandad was? 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    se9addick said:
    Every single Welsh ex player pundit has said it wasn't a red card. Great to have an unbiased opinion. My 20% Welsh garnered from a grandad from South Wales thinks that was never a penalty.

Blimey, I'm even more taffy than I realized  :#
    That's why my daughter looks like a young Katherine Zeta Jones !

Question as there's no football tonight:
    What % Welsh is my daughter if her great grandad James was/is Welsh as well as her great grandad Lewis on my wife's side.

Does that beat 25% @se9addick?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Blimey, I'm even more taffy than I realized  :#
    That's why my daughter looks like a young Katherine Zeta Jones !

Question as there's no football tonight:
    What % Welsh is my daughter if her great grandad James was/is Welsh as well as her great grandad Lewis on my wife's side.

Does that beat 25% @se9addick?
    I think that would make her 25% Welsh (2 x 12.5%)