Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official 2013 Grand National Thread

Comments

• meldrew66 said:

need Little Josh to do the business next!

ditto.
  • Little Josh has fallen.
  • when leading
  • Triolo D'Alene wins
  • Bollocks
  • ......told you he was a Little Sh*t.......lol
  • Walk On .. another 10 yards he'd'a won it
  • ...................I am a real jinx; not only did he fall when looking like the winner but the word is he is done for too. Oh dear!
  • I make that 5m 28secs. That is significantly nearer to Good than GS.
    I fear that Little Josh looked to have a bad injury. Hope I'm wrong.
  • He was looking very good for at least a place
  • Sponsored links:

• Horse & Jock still down. Proper ploughed into the fence. Media awaiting like vultures
  • shall I go for Fishers Cross in the next? 5/4 worth a £40 punt to make £50? what do you think JT?
  • Just A Par
  • .......sadly, Little Josh was destroyed. My jinx may be bad news for CL as I have gone for Peanuts' top 4 tips; T43, Cappa Bleu, Swing Bill and Major Malarkey. Sorry boys and girls.
  • i'm wary of novice races and short priced favourites
  • I feel like the Grim Reaper. Heaven help whichever horse I back tomorrow.
  • meldrew66 said:

.......sadly, Little Josh was destroyed. My jinx may be bad news for CL as I have gone for Peanuts' top 4 tips; T43, Cappa Bleu, Swing Bill and Major Malarkey. Sorry boys and girls.

sad news
  • 1. At Fishers Cross
    2. Just apar
    3. Buachaill Alainn
  • £25 e/w on At Fishers Cross; finally a winner! £37.25 profit on an otherwise shocking run of bets @ Cheltenham and Aintree................need Meister Eckhart to come in for an overall profit.............and maybe a chink of light of hope for the CL Top 4 after all!
  • Well the bookies have got well and truly bashed today, the Topham apart, unfortunately no bashing from me!
  • Sponsored links:

• What happened to Tartak ?
  • meldrew66 said:

£25 e/w on At Fishers Cross; finally a winner! £37.25 profit on an otherwise shocking run of bets @ Cheltenham and Aintree................need Meister Eckhart to come in for an overall profit.............and maybe a chink of light of hope for the CL Top 4 after all!

nice ..... Oiseau de nuit bailed me out yesterday !!
  • PL54 said:

What happened to Tartak ?

faller unfortunately
  • Great performance from AFC
  • had £2.50 e/w on Triolo D'Alene at 16/1
  • Ok chaps, an e/w bet for the 16:50 please...
  • Ive done Peckhamecho
  • Khyber Kim e/w
  • Minella for Fitness e/w
  • PL54 said:

What happened to Tartak ?

faller unfortunately
    So both the horses I backed fell and one of them died !

I am good at this.