Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official 2013 Grand National Thread

Comments

• Blimey, got TeaforThree and Soll in mine. Be minted if TFT comes in with Major Malarkey 2nd,Swing Bill 3rd and Cappa Bleu 4th please. !
  • My step-daughter had a nasty little boyfriend called Josh who was a complete scrounger and pain in the arris.................he owes me big time so today better be payback @ 16:1 so £5 e/w is it then. Little sh*t!
  • I
    meldrew66 said:

My step-daughter had a nasty little boyfriend called Josh who was a complete scrounger and pain in the arris.................he owes me big time so today better be payback @ 16:1 so £5 e/w is it then. Little sh*t!

I think my sister is with him now, that is why I could never pick that horse!

• People in the office saying how cruel the GN is.

Weren't complaining when they were chowing done on there findus lasagnes
  • Same old nonsense every year.
  • People in the office saying how cruel the GN is.

Weren't complaining when they were chowing done on there findus lasagnes

Killjoy mentality.

They probably all vote Green!

*Dons tin hat*
  • ^^^^^^^^ Has a green horse ever won the Grand National ?
  • Veggie Kray won it back in '82
  • Tomorrow 1 2 3 .. On His Own ... Rare Bob ... Major Malarkey .. with Viking Blond in fourth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sprinter Sacre by 8 lengths or more at evens. Lump
  • Hmm. Certainly got the class to but Cue card was equally as impressive and the Flem was favourite for the Gold Cup at one point. Will be closer than the festival win, in my opinion.
  • Gullible Gordon in the 3.40 for me.
  • JT said:

Hmm. Certainly got the class to but Cue card was equally as impressive and the Flem was favourite for the Gold Cup at one point. Will be closer than the festival win, in my opinion.

Agree, it will be closer than 19 lengths. Will still be over 8 lengths, however.

• First lieutenant winning the bowl yesterday is also a boost to Cue Card.
  • Well i dont know ur betting history but the analysis was so impressive and convincing that i have lumped on 3 of your tips

I love the drama of this race so winnong a few squid makes it even better hopefully. If not so be it

A win for t43 and a placing for SB and CL will be rolling in it!
  • For anyone that does want to steam into today's favourites, Coral are doing enhanced 5/1 the treble on My Tent or Yours, Dynaste & Sprinter Sacre. I won't be taking it as I don't fancy Dynaste but it might be someone's bag.

So after MTOY and Dynaste romp the first two how I wish I had that 5/1 treble riding on Sprinter Sacre now!
  • day 2 .. the favourites strike back
  • Nice winner Scu. Get the Major to the last in touch tomorrow and we'll have some serious fun.
  • Just had Mr Moonshine in the office sweep/

That's 2 quid i'll never see again!
  • Sponsored links:

• 15.05 Mad Moose refused to start.
  • 15.05 Mad Moose refused to start.

he's got plenty of form for that!!

• Sprinter Sacre ... mon dieu .. love to see him in next year's gold cup .. he cruises along and could do 3miles+ easily (I think)
  • One for Georgie Osborne in the next .. State Benefit
  • Always the way didnt fancy doing all the favs and there you have it 3 out of 3, no doubt At Fishers cross will win too later
  • 4.5 lengths
  • Nicholas said:

Always the way didnt fancy doing all the favs and there you have it 3 out of 3, no doubt At Fishers cross will win too later

Same here mate, 5/1 treble ... there's always a day when you get a run of favourites!

• Sprinter Sacre ... mon dieu .. love to see him in next year's gold cup .. he cruises along and could do 3miles+ easily (I think)

He does it so easily he could do the Queen Mum and GC double at the same Festival!

• Flemenstar a big disappointment for the Irish. Shame..
  • need Little Josh to do the business next!