Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pistorious (pg 26 - now charged with Murder)

Comments

• Options
    His own defence barrister only took nine minutes to re-examine him - wanted him off the stand as quickly as possible!
  • Options
    The question is will he be found guilty or very guilty.
  • Options
    She was Shot by someone who made a mistake firing a firearm into the unknown at what he apparently thought was a burglar in his loo, but and it's a BIG but, he wasn't trying to kill them... Honestly m'lady

There are lies even in that sentance!
  • Options
    His story makes no sense, which is why he struggles when questioned on it. His tears and breakdowns are to give him time to think about how to answer the questions without incriminating himself even further.

He is guilty as sin!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I thought my little girl cried a lot but this bloke takes the piss
  • Options
    He should get ten years for his acting alone.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

He should get ten years for his acting alone.

Or....wait for it......an Oscar?
  • Options
    Sorry Rizzo! I should pay attention! ;o)
  • Options
    You would his sister tho NLA!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taking the piss out of victorious, that Oscar!"
  • Options
    He sounds like Parker from Thunderbirds
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I had to listen to a friend of a friend the other day tell me she didnt think he did it. I was quite shocked. She looked quite sensible.

That's a new one. Who did then? The burglar that didn't exist?

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

You would his sister tho NLA!!!

Never in doubt
  • Options
    Guilty as sin for all of the above. I hope they lock him up and throw the key away.
  • Options
    I'm sure some of his tears are genuine - the laws of probability suggest it was a spur of the moment thing that he deeply regrets. Having said that, he is clearly more preoccupied with his own predicament.

The bottom line is that there was no intruder in the house. If he thought there was,he would have checked on his girlfriend first.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Guilty as sin for all of the above. I hope they lock him up and throw the key away.

He might get the chair
  • Options
    Anybody else get wound up by the way they say m'lady at the end of every sentence? Maybe I'm just having bad day
  • Options
    Yeah, it is really annoying - that and his high-pitched wailing.
  • Options
    As guilty as OJ but just as likely to get off. I hope not, the man is the one of the most pathetic specimens I have ever come across, and I had this thought about him long before this shooting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did anyone see the so called expert who was not an expert in any field

And OP holding his head and looking beaten

There was even a guy smirking in the seats behind OP when the guy was getting ruined
  • Options
    Yeah Nel ripped the defence witness apart, the poor bloke did more for the prosecution than he did for OP.
  • Options
    I reckon every other expert looked at it and said your mental I ain't putting that explanation together

The bloke blatantly has killed his bird speak to old Peter in the pub he will do it for you for a tenner
  • Options
    Adjourned for two weeks over Easter. Enjoy those two weeks of freedom Oscar.....
  • Options
    And the award for best actor goes to.....
  • Options

Adjourned for two weeks over Easter. Enjoy those two weeks of freedom Oscar.....

Reckon he might top himself in this break

• Options
    Croydon said:

Do you know what, in all seriousness, I really hadn't thought of that.
    All things considered he should be considered a high suicide risk.
  • Options
    Maybe a gun will go off accidently and kill him?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Maybe a gun will go off accidently and kill him?

4 times.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I said this the other day. As callous as it sounds, I think this is a possibility!