Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pistorious (pg 26 - now charged with Murder)

Comments

• Options
    Think he's too arrogant and self centered to think of that as an option tbh.

I dont believe a word he's said and the obvious crocodile tears are painfully irritating.
  • Options
    Tbf whatever way you look at it he shot his girlfriend. I personally don't doubt the tears are real, as guilty or not he's got to live with this for the rest of his life. Saying that, I don't feel sorry for him at all and I think the blokes a murderer
  • Options
    As was said the " expert " testifying for the defence comes across as a bumbling buffoon and a liar too given his statement that he wasn't following the case when he has reposted journalists comments on his facebook page. He even managed to argue against Pistorious's version of events. He didn't even know the state's version of events. As recent as the last few days he was conducting tests which after the trial's started is bizarre. To top it all off he thought he'd done well. And we thought our defence was sh*t on Tuesday!
  • Options

Tbf whatever way you look at it he shot his girlfriend. I personally don't doubt the tears are real, as guilty or not he's got to live with this for the rest of his life. Saying that, I don't feel sorry for him at all and I think the blokes a murderer

Honestly think the tears are self pity, not guilt or remorse. And some are fake to give him thinking time.
  • Options
    The tears are to buy time to think of an answer to tricky questions or if he feels he is saying things that make him look guilty, it's all so false, the man if you can call him that is fucked.
  • Options
    That defence witness was the nail that went into his coffin

I find it hilarious the pictures of OP sinking into his seat hands on head

And his defence looking at this witness and thinking wtf have we just done

• Options
  • Options
    What a horrible thing to have to have to live with. His life is finished whether he is convicted or not. The only possible way out of this would be a complete confession and perhaps turn to religion and seek forgiveness. What he is doing ATM is prolonging his own agony. The guilt will not go away for him even if he is found not guilty.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

iaitch said:

Maybe a gun will go off accidently and kill him?

4 times.
    Can you be killed four times?
  • Options

...The only possible way out of this would be a complete confession and perhaps turn to religion and seek forgiveness...

One of the many things that's wrong with religion, that complete and utter scumbags who have completely messed up can use it to fake their way back into society.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

...The only possible way out of this would be a complete confession and perhaps turn to religion and seek forgiveness...

One of the many things that's wrong with religion, that complete and utter scumbags who have completely messed up can use it to fake their way back into society.
    Agree Stig. But aside from topping himself, I don't see any other solution for him. I'm an atheist BTW.

• Options
    Verdict due Thursday - guilty, surely?
  • Options

Verdict due Thursday - guilty, surely?

absolutely guilty as sin. Whether this South African sporting hero will be found guilty in a South African court of law is unfortunately, another matter entirely

• Options
    Agree completely mate.

"Indirect intention" is my guess.
  • Options
    He is going to walk.the judge is dismissing all witness evidence as unsafe
  • Options
    This judge is so hard to understand,
  • Options

He is going to walk.the judge is dismissing all witness evidence as unsafe

Worryingly I think you might be right NLA.
  • Options
    The wassap messages have been dismissed the fella will not be found guilty of murder which is a shame
  • Options
    Maybe not she is ripping him to shreds now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pistorius not guilty of premeditated murder.
  • Options
    He can, of course, still be found guilty of murder, if the judge decides that – pre-planning aside – he armed himself and shot with the intention to kill. He could also face a conviction for culpable homicide if she decides there was no intent. Or, of course, he could be acquitted if Masipa decides he acted reasonably out of fear that an intruder was going to attack him.
  • Options

Or, of course, he could be acquitted if Masipa decides he acted reasonably out of fear that an intruder was going to attack him.

In which case, she's as mental as he is.

• Options
    I can't believe her family can just sit there and watch him gurning and pulling his victim card. I want to smash my TV watching him and have no emotional attachment.

If he walks this will be an utter disgrace.

• Options
    He was never going to be found guilty of pre med

It's the murder with intent they wamt
  • Options
    Not going to.be found guilty of anything than accidental
  • Options
    This is a disgrace, South Africa hang your head in shame
  • Options
    Not guilty of murder now. This is insane.
  • Options
    If the Judge honestly believes that Pistorious thought his gf was in bed then she needs to cut all the crap and acquit him as it automatically rules out pretty much every charge that has been brought.

Absolute joke!
  • Options
    Successful wealthy white man gets off with murder in sth Africa shocker