Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling United

They are now in a great position to push on and hopefully take the title. Does their ground meet the FA's grading system? I do hope so; it would be gutting for them if that is not the case.
Apologies if this thread has been covered already.

Comments

• Options
    The ground is fit/allowed for the Blue Square Premier
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

The ground is fit/allowed for the Blue Square Premier

Excellent.Thanks for that.

• Options
    Really rooting for them. Would be a team I could happily go and watch on a Saturday if where away
  • Options
    Same here
    Used to go every home game from about 78 till 82 before I was old enough to go to the valley on my own!
  • Options

Really rooting for them. Would be a team I could happily go and watch on a Saturday if where away

Welling are at home tomorrow and on tuesday if you're interested.
  • Options
    We might have to drop as a pre-season game; they are getting a bit too strong for a first game. :-)
  • Options
    Would be a big decision to make as now live 5mins from tonbridge angels and go there occasionally!
  • Options
    There's 5 of us going tomorrow.
  • Options

Welling are at home tomorrow and on tuesday if you're interested.
    Am as it go's. is it 3 o'clock kickoff?
  • Options
    Yes it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2013
    13 points needed to win the title, 10 points needed if Salisbury lose their game in hand, even better is that they're away at Salisbury next saturday
  • Options
    Good luck to the wings. Hope they get promoted. Also, if they do go up to the blue square conference premier, they show live games on premier sports (sky 428) so a wee bit of tv money for them as well. Does anyone know how much the club get in this tv deal?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    42 game season: 6 games remaining for Welling, 7 for Salisbury.

That Salisbury v Welling match coming up is a massive game...... a draw would be good enough for Welling.

But a win at Salisbury, and the title is almost their's.

• Options

That Salisbury v Welling match coming up is a massive game...... a draw would be good enough for Welling.

But a win at Salisbury, and the title is almost their's.

Am going to Salisbury vs Welling hope wings get a WIN. coyw.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Badger said:

Am going to Salisbury vs Welling hope wings get a WIN. coyw.

Give 'em a shout for me, Badger
  • Options
    Hmmm........the lead's slipping away. Hope they hold on. COYW.
  • Options
    Shame G & N (Ebbsfleet) are going the other way.
  • Options
    Staines away this evening. Going to pop along and cheer on the wings.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Did I read somewhere that Welling had 7 players injured or unavailable for their clash with Salisbury last weekend?
  • Options
    1-0 up at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good stuff. Am going to their game against weston supermare on Saturday.
  • Options
    2-0 now;)
  • Options
    Heard the chairman doesn't want promotion because he can't afford to pay for them to travel up and down the country.
  • Options
    salisbury losing at home to dover too
  • Options

Heard the chairman doesn't want promotion because he can't afford to pay for them to travel up and down the country.

Heard exactly the same but manager said it would look good on his CV!!!!

• Options
    2-2:(
  • Options
    Points ok if Salisbury lose at home!
  • Options

are they not some sort of community club now? Didn't think Hobbins (sp) owned them anymore. Plus they stayed overnight before a game recently (Truro?) so I think this is untrue.

• Options
    Websdale is welling chairman? Or am I missing something.
  • Options
    They need 5 points from their last 3 games to be sure of promotion. (4 points should be enough because of their much better GD)