Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling United

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Bristol R winning.
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers 2-0 up now.
  • Options
    A good results day all round apart from us. C'est la vie!
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2015
    Being that Alfreton, I am guessing is from up North alongside Nuneaton and Telford, Dartford in the South. How do they work out the promotion to Conference North and South ?
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers 3 Alfreton 0. Welling should be safe now, whatever their result. Currently 0-0 with Southport.

It will be good for them to end up the season with a victory though.
  • Options
    4-0 Bristol, great for welling
  • Options
    vff said:

Being that Alfreton, I am guessing is from up North alongside Nuneaton and Telford, Dartford in the South. How do they work out the promotion to Conference North and South ?

I would imagine Nuneaton may go in the south as they would require the least travelling distance.
  • Options
    Welling losing but won't matter.
  • Options
    Lost but survived ...Good news
  • Options
    vff said:

Always thought they just moved the most southern team from the north to the south division.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic, I can't believe they were in a position to lose their last game and stay up. Great effort.

• Options
    The Male streaker was finally caught and promptly thrown out. Must have been pretty cold with just his pants on.
  • Options
    Dumped on Welling High Street in his underpants.
    That was a lovely strike for their goal, thought Welling were worth a point at least.
  • Options
    I'd agree - there wasn't much between the teams. Welling shaded the first half and Southport shaded the second half. It all seemed a bit of a non-event as news of goals rattling in at Bristol Rovers came through. The goal that won the game was first class.