Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Broadchurch - Monday's ITV

anyone see last weeks episode? Thought it started ok but don't like it spread out over 8 weeks.

One thing I did not get was why they couldn't have pinpointed the time of death better than between 10pm and 4am by taking account of tidal movements.

Will see how it progresses this Sunday Monday.

Comments

• Options
    yeah i liked it found it quite gripping, im a big fan on itv dramas as i think there really good.
  • Options
    Got it recorded, will get back to you when watched...
  • Options
    It was on Monday night. A good solid start.
  • Options
    I thought it was good,not sure how it's going to take 8 weeks to find out what happened though. Plenty of twists I suspect!
  • Options
    It was the Dad who did it I reckon.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

It was the Dad who did it I reckon.

yeah i think the dad aswell something along the lines of him having an affair and the mum going to find out
  • Options
    nope, the Dad was out nicking diesel from tractors so don't think he'd have had time to squeeze a murder in too.
  • Options
    Yeah but he seemed a bit too pally with everyone for my liking.
  • Options
    Not much happened to be honest - and dont really like Tennants acting either.

Still - better than Mayday !!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    MrOneLung said:

Not much happened to be honest - and dont really like Tennants acting either.

I kept expecting The Tardis to appear (or Usain Bolt/Richard Branson)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His Dads probably having an affair and will get nicked for it then let go...
  • Options
    Really no need for the slow-mo bits. It's not MOTD.
    It's not newsagent but I'd say Pauline Quirk was involved.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I've read the book, it's the female newspaper editor.............

Not really, I reckon it's the Sister's boyfriend
  • Options

I 've read the book, it's the female newspaper editor

Oi! I hope you are just joking or you've buggered it for the rest of us.
  • Options
    it was the newsagent bloke..............creepy perv !!
  • Options
    Its always the butler.
  • Options
    just find the west country accent so funny that i found it hard to get into will give it onr more episode before loading up vegas on the sky plus now that is a show..
  • Options
    The Vicar/Priest/Rory ?
  • Options
    This is gonna be a hard slog getting to the end of this as they drag it out for 6 more weeks crank up the tension and throw in various red herrings.
  • Options
    Yep. mite sack it till episode 7. David Tennant plays a no nonsense tough cop with a very public past and deep seeded family orientated demons. Really original stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whats with Tennant and popping those pills?
  • Options
    All to do with his previous case.

'She forgives you'...
  • Options
    what was it with the dead boys dadgoing for a drive with a mate .............I reckon closet gay and seeing as his wife is pregnant she was probably shagging behind his back and so he knows the baby's not his.
  • Options
    I enjoyed it, looking forward to the next episode.
  • Options
    Just got a hunch it is the female detective. She was expecting promotion and if that had happened would have been investigating her own crime.
  • Options
    Hmm the crossbow in the back of the van.....
  • Options
    Deinitely not the dad...
  • Options
    The mum is up the duff by the geezer the dad works with I reckon.
  • Options
    And what about the murdered kids young mate , why did he delete all his emails / phone messages?
  • Options
    Pauline Quirk is playing the woman in the caravan, you don't get an major actress playing a minor part, also she has a skateboard in her caravan, reckon she and the two boys were upto something illegal.