Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Broadchurch - Monday's ITV

Comments

• Options
    either a pedo ring and there all involved or some kind of wicker man sacrifice, allthough i think theres more to the sister and the drugs they found in her room.
  • Options
    Daughter must have known about the affair as I assume it was her text that made the landlady go to the police station. Unless her boyfriend is involved somehow
  • Options
    Not seen it, is this the one based at West Bay ?

Beautiful part of the country, always stop by there whenever we stay in Lyme Regis
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Daughter must have known about the affair as I assume it was her text that made the landlady go to the police station. Unless her boyfriend is involved somehow

She also supplied the daughter the drugs
  • Options

Pauline Quirk is playing the woman in the caravan, you don't get an major actress playing a minor part, also she has a skateboard in her caravan, reckon she and the two boys were upto something illegal.

That is very true LL. It always seems to be the well-known face that commits the murders in Lewis, Midsommer Murders, etc, etc. (Of course, by that reckoning, it'll be David Tennant what done it!)

• Options
    Don't underestimate the newsagent - he looks well dodgy. Or the vicar...
  • Options
    Yep the vicar - nothing like a little local tragedy to bump up dwindling congregation numbers.
  • Options

Weapon: management for dummies hardback edition.
  • Options

Don't underestimate the newsagent - he looks well dodgy. Or the vicar...

It seems like David Bradley has played the prime suspect in loads of stuff over the years, poor sod can't help looking sleazy, but then that's what gets him the parts I suppose. That's why I don't think it's him, he is always in there as a red herring...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think either the vicar or a character that has not even been introduced yet.
  • Options
    I enjoyed the first episode, but this week they seemed too intent on trying to make us think everybody did it. My money is on the Daughters boyfriend.
  • Options
    The plumbers mate?
  • Options
    Doctor Who.
  • Options
    Doctor Who What?
  • Options
    It will be the female reporter, she is desperate to stitch Dave Tennant up, I appreciate I originally said it would be the Sister's Boyfriend but if I change my mind every week I'm bound to be right in the end...........
  • Options
    The female copper's husband
  • Options

Aarrgghh, got there just before me...... Just finished catching up on all three episodes so far and he is the least suspected character (they don't play the creepy incidental music with him on screen). Also his son is hiding something after deleting his hard-drive (both sons gay so his father killed Danny?).

The Herald reporter is also a good left field shout.

Mrs ET agrees with those that say it's the Vicar.

Nicely shot and no Sarah Lancashire, so pretty good for an ITV drama.
  • Options
    just started watching this, not sure il carry on, some pretty corny scriptwriting and acting
  • Options

Aarrgghh, got there just before me...... Just finished catching up on all three episodes so far and he is the least suspected character (they don't play the creepy incidental music with him on screen). Also his son is hiding something after deleting his hard-drive (both sons gay so his father killed Danny?).

The Herald reporter is also a good left field shout.

Mrs ET agrees with those that say it's the Vicar.

Nicely shot and no Sarah Lancashire, so pretty good for an ITV drama.
    LOL at the Sarah Lancashire comment ET, good point, but slightly harsh... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Shrew said:

just started watching this, not sure il carry on, some pretty corny scriptwriting and acting

Thats half the fun of it , particularly the accents my love. :-0
  • Options

Blimey , i can't believe people think it was Michael Appleton that did it , he's into everything!

For what its worth it could be anyone that did the deed , but my moneys on the vicar , or someone not shown so far.

• Options

Not seen it, is this the one based at West Bay ?

Beautiful part of the country, always stop by there whenever we stay in Lyme Regis

Someone at work said West Bay and Bridport?

• Options

Blimey , i can't believe people think it was Michael Appleton that did it , he's into everything!

For what its worth it could be anyone that did the deed , but my moneys on the vicar , or someone not shown so far.

exactly what I said earlier!!!!

• Options
    Haha great minds .... probably get it wrong! :-0 i love a good 'who dunnit'
  • Options
    Think the vicar would be to obvious.
  • Options
    I have a problem with the parents on this. Their son has been murdered and she wanders about looking like she has mislaid her purse and he has a perpetual look of untreated constipation.
    Everyone could have done it, Tennant is the bog standard loner maverickTV cop with the dysfunctional private life and it's a cosy English setting where everyone is actually barking.
    Can't wait for next week ;-)
  • Options
    The camera (in a kind of he's not been in the story so we are giving you a not so subtle clue way) hung on to the copper's husband for far too long in the kitchen.

• Options
    strange how the creepy shopkeeper has just found the boy's mobile.........then he starts burning those photo's.

then again, Pauline Quirk has got a few things to hide as well !!
  • Options
    Vicar or woman coppers hubby