Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Broadchurch - Monday's ITV

Comments

• Options

I think it might be the Sister.

I still think it's her Boyfriend. They showed him to us in early episodes, but have hidden him since. Think about who often kill young boys........older boys.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

I think it might be the Sister.

I still think it's her Boyfriend. They showed him to us in early episodes, but have hidden him since. Think about who often kill young boys........older boys.

But he made her a happy room, so is a nice bloke
  • Options
    I'm sticking with it being the female copper. The boy thinks his mum or dad is involved in some way and is trying to cover up anything incriminating. The dad is just a bit to obvious for me.
  • Options
    My initial thought was the sisters boyfriend so I've got to stick with that.

Think it's good tv to be fair and the fact their are so many suspects makes it interesting.
  • Options
    The copper's husband is my guess. He is the only one who has been nice all the way through.
  • Options
    Police officers husband - but the whole notion of the vicar creating a tragedy to bump up his ailing congregations is quite compelling.
  • Options
    Said coppers husband all along - not changing now.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Why ?

(not why you're not changing now, but why Mr Miller ?).

• Options
    I was wondering if David Tennant's daughter was dead or murdered , as they've never shown him talking to her, he always leaves messages on her phone?
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Why ?

(not why you're not changing now, but why Mr Miller ?).

Too good to be true stay at home hubby, quizzed tenant and tried to get pally with him. No obviouse skeletons been hinted at. His wife not believing this could happen in community etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok this may be a STUPID theory but you see I reckon it might be the weirdo clairvoyant bloke you know the one who was hanging around telling the mum Danny was at peace or something.
    He knew about the boat he tried to get involved and worm his way in, and yes I know he told Tennant about someone forgiving him but you can probably say that to anyone and it can be construed to have some meaning.
    Anyway that's my 2 bob's worth, but it could be anyone even the gran as far as I can see ( I may have watched too much Midsomer) :-)
  • Options
    Still reckon its the copper's husband, though they did play the creepy music this week when focused on him. Also he rang her phone to distract her when he escaped from the boatyard chase.

Latest odds:

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/broadchurch
  • Options
    Has anyone mentioned the local newspaper owner yet ?

No idea why, but I'll take her .
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="Fanny Fanackapan">Has anyone mentioned the local newspaper owner yet ?

No idea why, but I'll take her .</blockquote>

I doubt it, she's Judge James Pickles daughter!

Oh Simone!
  • Options
    It's the journalist fella's mum (detectives sister) nailed on.
  • Options
    It's often someone they don't focus on much buckshee but that really would take the piss
  • Options
    buckshee said:

It's the journalist fella's mum (detectives sister) nailed on.

And detectives fella who she was having an affair/s***ging for money with.

• Options
    Don't forget the postman...
  • Options

Don't forget the postman...

It wasn't the postman Jack saw him with. Just some fella in a red van , Jack was mistaken.
  • Options
    Poor old Jack
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What about the young journalist bloke? Nothing pointing at him yet, could be the dark horse...
  • Options

What about the young journalist bloke? Nothing pointing at him yet, could be the dark horse...

No, no I'm still convinced it was the vicar fellow, he was in Dr Who I think, I reckoned he borrowed the Doctors tardis, skipped the light fang dango, did cartwheels cross the floor, and 'did ' the dirty deed, mark my words.... It was 'im!
  • Options

No, no I'm still convinced it was the vicar fellow, he was in Dr Who I think, I reckoned he borrowed the Doctors tardis, skipped the light fang dango, did cartwheels cross the floor, and 'did ' the dirty deed, mark my words.... It was 'im!

Was he looking kinda seasick, MIA ?

• Options
    Kanu
  • Options
    It's the sister. FACT
  • Options
    Sorry Fan , i went to see the 'movie' Oblivion with Tom Cruise last night , they were playing that song , i cannie a get it out of my head captain.
  • Options
    Curbs 12/1
  • Options

Sorry Fan , i went to see the 'movie' Oblivion with Tom Cruise last night , they were playing that song , i cannie a get it out of my head captain.

Didn't realise you knew Tom Cruise, MIA ! Well impressed...

Seriously, is it worth seeing ?

• Options
    So it comes out next week, still thinking its going to be the coppers fella
  • Options
    Reckon the psychic bloke is involved in tapping peoples phones... Said he worked in telecoms before.
    Still think DS Millers husband is the killer too.