Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The boy done good - CAFC U9 Academy

Comments

• Options
    The only time I have seen our boys loose was when they had just gone to U8s they lost 4-2 to Hornchurch!
    From then on we have won and drawn but if you look back we havent played no one that massive maybe Norwich and Reading but that is it. When the season starts on the 1st Sept and we start playing against Arsenal and Tottenham etc thats when the real test will start!

When I say realised I mean they wasen't signed at U9 they were let go to lesser teams like Dagenham.

Last night for Gillingham you had 2 ex Charlton boys who didnt make with us but sailed straight into the Gillingham acadamy.
  • Options
    Loving the updates, please keep them coming
  • Options
    Ignore what i said about Dagenham being a tighter game then Gillingham Alfie and his Charlton team beat Dagenham Raedbridge 21-1 & 12-0 with Alfie scoring 10!! Dagenham were by far the worst academy I have seen!
    The other Charlton team won 17-0 & 9-2

Next Monday will be there toughest test when we travel to Tottenham hotspurs brand new training ground!

COYR
  • Options

Ignore what i said about Dagenham being a tighter game then Gillingham Alfie and his Charlton team beat Dagenham Raedbridge 21-1 & 12-0 with Alfie scoring 10!! Dagenham were by far the worst academy I have seen!
    The other Charlton team won 17-0 & 9-2

Next Monday will be there toughest test when we travel to Tottenham hotspurs brand new training ground!

COYR

Blimey, where's he play?
  • Options
    In goal!
  • Options
    Alfie started in defence scoring 3 but 2nd half of the first game and the whole second game played in his best postion attacking midfield.
  • Options
    How old is the lad....can we fast track him into the 1st team ASAP.
  • Options
    Coming upto 9 mate lol

You never know 8 or 9 years time (wishful thinking!)
  • Options
    7 yrs mate i will be mgr then and will put him straight in
  • Options
    LOL Cheers D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no probs we all need a 30 a season goaL SCORING CH
  • Options
    Latest on Alfie and the Charlton U9s.

We traveled to tottenhams training ground in Enfield to play of course Spurs and Peterborough in a round robin tournament

The first game Charlton played Charlton with Alfie's side winning 2-0 Alfie running the full lenth of the pitch from defence slotting home from the back post!!

The games in order are as follows

Tottenham 0 Charlton 5 Alfie 2
    Charlton 7 Peterborough 0 Alfie 2
    Tottenham 0 Charlton 4 Alfie 1
    Peterborough 0 Charlton 3 Alfie 1

So the unbeaten run continues and by going on a few comments from the spurs coaching staff and other mums and dads it will take a very good team to beat us next season!!

COYR
  • Options
    Good stuff TN.
  • Options
    Hi Al, Fantastic facility at Spurs!!

I think it was three years ago that Charlton beat or drew with Spurs at every age group up to the 16's. Spurs boys up until 11's are totally encouraged to be individuals. They really aren't interested in the results at all and it is all about individual developement. Whereas, despite what Charlton say, they are absolutely concerned about the scoreline.

Your main challenges this season will be Chelsea, Arsenal, Fulham, Southampton and probably Palarse.

Good luck and enjoy!!
  • Options

Coming upto 9 mate lol

You never know 8 or 9 years time (wishful thinking!)

If he keeps this up he'll be in the England squad for the Qatar world cup!
  • Options
    Have been told Alfie's and the U9s first game of the season will be MIllwall at home on the 1st September so a nice opener for the boys!!

Extra special for Alfie as he will be against 2 of his former team mates from AFC Allstars!!
    When he was told he rubbed his hands and said "bring it on" lol

COYR
  • Options
    When did Alfie last play in a 0-0?
  • Options
    I don't think he has in 4 years he's been playing??? His Sunday team in 4 years only lost 5 times!!!! The Charlton team he is in now has goals right through the team!! I can't see a 0-0 this coming season either?
  • Options
    The big day has arrived on route to Sparrows lane to watch Alfie and the U9s play Millwall let's hope our good form carries on today? COYR
  • Options

The big day has arrived on route to Sparrows lane to watch Alfie and the U9s play Millwall let's hope our good form carries on today? COYR

Fingers crossed for the lads, Terry.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    put your cap on and do your coat up don't want any of those millwall tough guys to recognise you
  • Options
    Well that was a good start to the season!!!

Won the first game 2-1 and the second 9-1 with Alfie scoring 1 and 3 assists!!

The other Charlton team won 10-0 and 3-1!!

Next week we are away to Brighton Bring em on!!!

COYR
  • Options
    Nice one Alfie and the U9s
  • Options

COYR

Well done to all the boys.

• Options
    Has anyone considered that the reason we don't produce any good young players in this country any more is because Charlton's u9 teams are draining them of all confidence by tearing them to shreds every week? Well done Alfie
  • Options

COYR

Excellent, well done Alfie!
  • Options

Has anyone considered that the reason we don't produce any good young players in this country any more is because Charlton's u9 teams are draining them of all confidence by tearing them to shreds every week? Well done Alfie

Lol
  • Options
    Cheers for the comments guys!!

• Options
    smash the millwall schlaaaaaaggggs
  • Options
    I was running around Avery Hill Park and on my way back home stopped to watch one of the games as there were several going on but i don't think it was Alfies age group.