Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The boy done good - CAFC U9 Academy

Comments

• Options

oops sorry we can take it to the al crushed beckham thread

Crushed Golden Balls !!

Would love to see that pic !

you wouldn't with Al
  • Options
    Easy lads!!!!! LOL

• Options
    Alfie is going to be mascot tonight so hopfully he might change the 1st teams luck??

Failing that he might just get a game? lol
  • Options
    what about becks did alfie nutmeg him
  • Options
    LOL

No mate by the time we got down to the carpark he was sitting in his car and he wasent getting out of it!!

Alfie would have rinsed him hahaha
  • Options
    was alfie playing against his boy
  • Options
    No mate

Beckhams boy is U15 Alfie is only U9
  • Options
    did you see him play mate or was alfies pitch a lot further away
  • Options
    Do the mascots still have a kick around with the players?

Will be funny seeing Alfie taking the piss out of our defence in the warm up :)
  • Options
    NLA No mate Becks boy was on the bottom pitch while Alfie was on pitch 8 right at the top!

Yes mate at 7pm Alfie and another mascot will be on the pitch for a kick about.

Alfies pic will be in the programme as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I can figure it out I will bung on the pic Alfie had with him??
  • Options
    Good luck tonight Alfie
  • Options
    Cheers D
  • Options

if we dont win, alfie's dad is getting a slap!

(and i'll get millwall tom to do it)
  • Options
    LOL

If thats who I think it is you know where I work son???!!!?? Hahahaha
  • Options

LOL

If thats who I think it is you know where I work son???!!!?? Hahahaha

be down in a min!!!
  • Options
    I've left mate Alfie has to be there for 4.45 give me a wave later? ;-)
  • Options

I've left mate Alfie has to be there for 4.45 give me a wave later? ;-)

hope you all enjoy it mate COYR!!!!!
  • Options
    Great experience for the lad, my little brother did it last game of last season. Hopefully we'll be seeing him warming up properly in a few years!

Quality thread this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alfie with Beckham on Sunday
  • Options
    It was really nice of him to pose for a picture wasn't it?

I hope David Beckham said Thank you!!
  • Options

It was really nice of him to pose for a picture wasn't it?

I hope David Beckham said Thank you!!

Alfie charged him a fiver for his autograph and sold Becks his signed shirt for a long un

• Options
    I hope Alfie enjoyed his big evening. Unfortunately I didn't get to see him as they took far too long to serve coffee in the Keith Peacock Suite and we only just managed to get into the stand to see the kick-off.
  • Options

Alfie with Beckham on Sunday

Are you sure that's not Nicky Baily... LOL
  • Options
    Do you mean Alfie or Becks?? Lol
    Few pics from last night

How the hell do you turn these pics round on a ipad? Grrrrr
  • Options
    nice pics, the middle one certainly highlights how close in colour the refs kit and forest ones were.
  • Options
    Well it had to come sooner or later our 100% record went against a very good Brentford set up!!
    They played Alfie at left in the first game which we ran out 4-3 winners (we were 4-1 up and coasting then the new coach made some bad subs and we hung on to the final whistle!)

The second game they took Alfie and 2 other good players off and played a trilist and a new signing but it went Pete tong straight away by us going 3 down in 5 mins!! Before half time though we had got it back to 3-2! Early in the 4th quarter Brenford scored a great goal to make it the final score 4-2 I have to say if it wasn't for there goalie who produced 5 wonder saves it could have been a lot different??

I know all players have to mix it up a bit by playing in different positions but they played Alfie at left back all the time he was on the pitch but changed other players about but Not Alfie! Last week they pushed him forward in to his normal comftable midfield slot and he banged in 4 goals!! Maybe the coach should remember don't fix things if they are not broken??

Next week is the biggie for Alfie as he goes back to Walthenstow to play Arsenal the team he played for for over 2 years and wanted him to sign for them (and still do!)

COYR
  • Options
    TN - a double whammy as I backed MyBoyAlfie in the two o'clock at Ascot on Friday and it bombed!
  • Options

TN - a double whammy as I backed MyBoyAlfie in the two o'clock at Ascot on Friday and it bombed!

I was going to back that and forgot all about it thank god!!!

Onwards and upwards

COYR