Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• But couldn't Fuller still be an impact sub off the bench when required, nla?
  • But couldn't Fuller still be an impact sub off the bench when required, nla?

I think so and would be very happy with that. He is a game changer and something very different.
  • QPR set to sign Karl Henry
    Christophe Berra offered Ipswich contact
  • I'd have Fuller back, he'd be on reduced wages and over the season he'll produce one or two bits of magic to get us a few extra points
  • We need bodies. Getting Fuller back on reduced wages would be great. Him and Kermorgant are a handful for any defence in this league.
  • def that fanny I wouldn't be complaining, thing with ric fuller is dough and how much he will play for and how much these cameos will be worth

Adamo is a good player and a better foil for Yann imo but this was based on 1 match and only 70 mins
  • Did someone not mention Fuller is training with us still? Could be just doing him a favor or it maybe he is ready to lower his wages.

I would be happy with Yann, Adamo, Fuller with Piggot and Smith battling it out for the last palace on the bench. Or even try and get DNG for left mid and forward cover.

C'est moi, roseandcrown.

Also believe that Ceddy might be ready ...IYKWIM !

I asked him while he was warming up and he just gave a shrug. I urged him to sign.
  • Latest rumour I heard is that Harriott is being chased by a premier league side (thought to be Fulham coming in again - although I can't confirm this). He has been conspicuous with his absense from either starting line-up or subs in the last two first team friendlies (St Mirren / AFC Wimbledon), he is *apparently* due to sign with them in the next week, although there is talk of him staying with us on loan for the season.
  • Well, that would be depressing.
  • Fulham aint shopping at our stores in my opinion now the new owner is in
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, that would be depressing.

Yes particularly as he hasn't done enough to command a really good fee just yet. Losing him now would be a pity but isn't that "the plan" ? Develop players and move them on ? Hope it's not true anyway.

• As a Valley Gold member, it is great to see young players coming through but equally depressing if we sell them before they have had a chance to really show us what they can do!
  • did Harriott not appear at all against St Mirren either? Uhmm.
  • I saw somewhere that Harriott rejected offers from Stoke and Fulham
  • is this the rhoys wiggins scenario for you all

rohys played and looked fit last night lets look into the lack of callum,

no one mentioning the emergence or Jordan cousins though as some one scp is looking at closely
  • Harriott has a slight knee injury. Nothing serious. Tin foil hats back in the drawer chaps
  • Fuller story on Sky Sports website now
  • there we go welldone olly
  • On another thread, MOG links to a Sky Sports report that says Fuller is training with us and quotes him as saying he would like to stay because he admires Powell and has a good relationship with the squad.
  • Plus, if we're starting with a 3-5-2 then Harriott doesn't fit into that does he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Free agent Ricardo Fuller is keeping his options open as he looks to fix himself up with a new club.

Fuller is a free agent after his one-year deal at Charlton came to an end earlier this summer.

A host of Championship clubs are thought to be weighing up moves for the forward with the 33-year-old impressing at The Valley last season.

Charlton are one of the clubs keen to re-sign Fuller with the Jamaica international currently training with Chris Powell's side to maintain his fitness.

The former Stoke and Southampton man admits he would love to stay with the Addicks, but is open to offers as he weighs up all his options ahead of the new season.

"I would love to get something sorted out with Charlton as I have the utmost respect for the manager and a good relationship with the players, but at present they haven't proposed anything so I must consider all options," Fuller told Sky Sports.

That's the article on sky sports. Final quote is nice to hear. I'd be chuffed with Fuller back on reduced wages.

He can provide that little spark for just a second that can turn a draw into three points. Not a huge amount of those kind of players about in the Championship.
  • I have a pal who knows Harriott, his agent heard of interest from Fulham but there was no official bid, contact etc. He has both a slight knee injury and swollen ankle so has been healing. Unlikely to play saturday either but will be back next week.
  • 'but at present they haven't proposed anything'.

If we were interested you'd have thought we would already have had at least tentative discussions with him. Personally I hope he doesn't sign.
  • I have a pal who knows Harriott, his agent heard of interest from Fulham but there was no official bid, contact etc. He has both a slight knee injury and swollen ankle so has been healing. Unlikely to play saturday either but will be back next week.

Does he know Simeon Jackson as well?

• I think that last statement says it all...............

Does he know Simeon Jackson as well?

no why?
  • cafcfan90...... I know Harriot's girlfriend who works with us and she confirmed there were 2 clubs looking at him. She doesn't know too much about football herself but she thought it was Swansea and another cub, but knowing her it could be any 2 clubs.. He had interest but was waiting to see what Charlton were offering him this year as he now felt that now he playing more first team football he was entitled to more wages, but was weighing up his options. The fact that he has now signed a deal with Charlton then that is the end of the matter.
  • Some twitter guy did say stoke and fulham were after harriott in the summer so that may be true.
  • I know Callum Harriott's brothers, girlfriends, sisters, daughters, dog walkers mate but I've heard nothing.
  • I know Callum Harriott's brothers, girlfriends, sisters, daughters, dog walkers mate but I've heard nothing.

Tell him I said "Hi" !
    ;-)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!