Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• What about Fuller is one dimensional? His ferocious shot, his ability to beat a man and drive towards goal or his hold up play? Coulibaly has played for us once and has been playing in Hungary, and all people have seen of him is youtube and against AFC Wimbledon, Fuller has done it in the Prem in his career and was a good option last season. If he didn't get injured he would have had a similar record to Yann come the end of the season imo
  • a fit and motivated Fuller will still be (I am sure) a fearsome beast .. last year he never looked especially fit
  • a fit and motivated Fuller will still be (I am sure) a fearsome beast .. last year he never looked especially fit

... and Fuller is injury-prone. If it's between him and Coulibaly, I might be tempted to take a punt on the latter. And despite his vital goals for us, I have yet to be convinced by Obika. Perhaps we can have two out of those three, or am I asking for too much...?

• Fair enough he has a few injuries but he still managed 31 league appearances which is pretty decent.
  • Fair enough he has a few injuries but he still managed 31 league appearances which is pretty decent.

Which is only 2/3 of the season not including cup games. Powell was probably thinking value for money, especially with FFP coming into affect.

... and Fuller is injury-prone. If it's between him and Coulibaly, I might be tempted to take a punt on the latter. And despite his vital goals for us, I have yet to be convinced by Obika. Perhaps we can have two out of those three, or am I asking for too much...?

thou canst asketh .. if thou geteth is entirely a different matter
  • Cédric Evina ‏@ceddyevina 11s
    Done :)
  • he looked very happy weds
  • Nicky Bailey signs 2 year deal with the mighty lions
  • JMP said:

Nicky Bailey signs 2 year deal with the mighty lions

Silly boy.

• Sponsored links:

• JMP said:

Bad luck.

• JMP said:

Good signing for the west ham legend
  • AddickBen said:

Personally don't want fuller back unless he's on peanuts for wages-seems to do more fauls than good and is just too one dimensional for my liking-couillaby seems a better replacement and obika would be good

Fuller is one dimensional !

• edited July 2013
    Hate to say it but Millwall are looking strong.
  • Really?
  • Hate to say it but Millwall are looking strong.

Shit or Bust!

• Hate to say it but Millwall are looking strong.

Maybe they will have a really good season and finish 6th from bottom this season.

• Never liked bailey dirty ginger cont
  • Bailey wouldn't get into our team. I'm serious.
  • yeah he would easily
  • Sponsored links:

• Bailey wouldn't get into our team. I'm serious.

He would walk in, him and Jackson would be quality pairing in centre. Bailey is better than hughes, stephens and hollands for definite - will reserve judgement on gower.
  • shirty5 said:

Hate to say it but Millwall are looking strong.

Shit or Bust!

Millwall board have to back Lomas otherwise the fans would turn against them quite easily. They still might if they get off to a bad start. I hope Bailey fails miserably whilst he plays for them.

• yeah he would easily

Who's place would he take? Jackson, Hughes or Harriott

• yeah he would easily

Hughes all day - bailey can tackle and pass
  • Ive got a song for him when we play them..

• Where are millwall getting all this money from?
  • Where are millwall getting all this money from?

their chairman

• based on Stephens and Hollands I would say either of them and Hughes wont last a full season

I reckon our midfield 5 will be harriot Wilson Jackson gower Pritchard

Bailey would push gower and pritch for a starting place
  • Powell has got money. He has it in a santander isa account. when he has saved enough he will sign a big player. I mean big. We are talking Messi's Ronaldo's Hulk's
  • cs1986 said:

yeah he would easily

Hughes all day - bailey can tackle and pass
    I'd rather Hughes for the balance and unselfishness he brings to the team. Plus Andy Hughes knows that he's not Steven Gerrard. I don't think Bailey has quite realised that yet despite that wonderful pass that allowed Swindon to make it to the playoff final instead of us.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!