Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FM 2013

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Don't know how you guys do it lol started again 2 months without a win.

Here's teams:

Haynes - Kerm
    Harriott jacko Stephens Saunders
    Wiggins morro dervite solly
    Hamer

What am I doing wrong lol!?
  • Options
    Play Kerm as a TM, Haynes as a poacher. Wiggy and Solly as wing-backs and drop stevo and sign lewis dunk from brighton and play him as a third cb.
  • Options

7 goals in 2 games in pre-season!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

7 goals in 2 games in pre-season!

it says 5 in 6 there?
  • Options
    Oops, one player called andré and one called andré sandoval... Just checked, he got 4 in one game and the other geezer got a hattrick
  • Options
    Get in! Blip in the middle of the season, but never dropped lower than 5th.
  • Options

Just lost my first game, not doing too bad considering my highest paid player is on 30.5k a week!
  • Options
    Just won 2-0 away at Shaktar in europa... Seem to be scoring at the front post every time I get a corner!
  • Options
    I can't do print screens on mine :(
  • Options
    4-0 Win at home, 6-0 on aggregate... Another goal from a corner!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To print screen do alt+F9 I think, then they go into the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents.
  • Options
    Won the Europa and FA cup and came second in the league.... Oooooosht
  • Options
    Thought I'd just share these of my record breaking team!

Had a bit of a reshuffle now and rebuilding the team, in 2020 now!

Here's my main man... not bad eh?
  • Options
    OK, just about to start playing this again. I had a game going a few months ago playing in classic mode but found the game really hard.

Never really got to grips with any formation that worked more than a couple of games. I clearly need to a few tips! What formations and tactics seem to work? Do you customise tactics for each and every player?
  • Options
    4-4-2 to get out the champ, 4-2-3-1 in the prem. And then experimenting at the moment with some mad formation, clinging on to the top spot by the skin of my teeth atm, starting to gell though. Champ you can get away without personalising tactics but if you wanna start hitting top of the prem youve gotta personalise it.
  • Options
    got it on android recently.

1st season as Charlton, 5th in the championship 40 league games played.

I havnt achieved anything yet but my advice would be keep it fairly simple and play Pritchard in middle. The unlikely scenario that FM made him quality is apparent.

In pre season give 35 yr old bowyer a year contract....and don't play Dale Stephens...in fact get a million for him.

• Options
    Sell Stephens and bring Adam LeFondre in on loan, play him up top with Yann in a 4-4-2. Finished top scorer in my game