Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Dickson

Chris Dickson just posted this.. make of it what you will

Comments

• Options
    April Fools was two months ago Chris!
  • Options
    Chris Dickson? I'd rather see Barbara Dickson....
  • Options
    Maybe just keeping himself fit ? Bit weird though, Wiki says he should be in China !
  • Options
    'more news to follow' sounds a bit more than training
  • Options
    Paying back his wages he robbed from the club?
  • Options
    i reckon watching a cousin/brother/pal signing/having a trial
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Harsh !
  • Options
    Very harsh
  • Options
    He's the new cleaner at the training ground.
  • Options
    Didn't think he was bad, considering the step up he was making. Needed regular football to develop, but we couldn't really offer that here t the time. Moved on to get it and seems to have done OK for himself. Is there more to this story.....who knows. would i be disappointed if he signed for us? not if SCP thinks he's worth a punt now he has more experiance. what will be will be!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coaching Course?
  • Options
    D-I-C-K-O!!
  • Options
    Please no. He was not good enough before and wont be again.
  • Options
    Nobody has seen him play for 3 years

But he must be shit still because he was then
  • Options
    Shanghai East Asia link up
  • Options
    Wernt they all that season
  • Options
    enrolling as a police officer in the Charlton district?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Really?
  • Options
    Think some of the criticism's very harsh. Very difficult to blood a non-league novice in a team that's getting beaten every week and playing terrible football. Thought he showed a couple of signs of being something special.
  • Options
    If SCP says he is worth another crack good enough for me. He did have good aspects to his game but lacked consistency but seemed a bubbly character. Lets wait and see what happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Think some of the criticism's very harsh. Very difficult to blood a non-league novice in a team that's getting beaten every week and playing terrible football. Thought he showed a couple of signs of being something special.

Totally agree , specially when he scored a hatrick vs arsenal in a reserve math
  • Options
    It's very difficult to blood a non-league novice who is rubbish at football, yes.

Poor first touch, poor team player, 0 goals in 29 league appearances. I accept that many of those were substitute appearances, but he did next to nothing to warrant the praise some people give/gave him.

He is also a far weaker player than those we've released.
  • Options
    dabos said:

It's very difficult to blood a non-league novice who is rubbish at football, yes.

Poor first touch, poor team player, 0 goals in 29 league appearances. I accept that many of those were substitute appearances, but he did next to nothing to warrant the praise some people give/gave him.

He is also a far weaker player than those we've released.

How can you say that without seeing the kid play for years?

I'd welcome him back, been doing well abroad and if CP likes him, i'd like to him see him again.
  • Options
    No harm in having a look but I'd like to think he won't be coming here on a permanent basis.
  • Options
    I think he has Champions League experience
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Think he will be doing something like coaching or something. However If he were to sign then we should consider that the guy has played a lot since he left London.
    Maybe he is at a good time in his career now given the experience he has gained?
    ALWAYS trust SCP.
  • Options
    He won't sign. As others have mentioned, he will be there for some sort of course or something.
  • Options
    If its playing related, then id imagine he would have a week trial but the players are currently on holiday arent they?

• Options

If its playing related, then id imagine he would have a week trial but the players are currently on holiday arent they?

Yes, think there are some of the academy kids in early but no first teamers.
  • Options
    Hanging baskets are in fabulous condition