Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Bailey

Comments

• Options
    Always thought he was over rated. Looked half decent for us because everyone else we had was so poor. Not one for a decent passing game that is for sure. 100% effort with limited talent and a lot of rolling around feigning injury. Pritchard, Jackson, Hughes & Gower are all better IMO.
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson over Bailey every time
  • Options
    Bit unfair - scored plenty of goals from midfield. We'd have been a lot worse of without him that's for sure.
  • Options
    Yet when he was in a Charlton shirt, his praises were sung loud and proud....
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Yet when he was in a Charlton shirt, his praises were sung loud and proud....

Didn't criticise him, he's a good player, just don't think he would add anything in particular to our current squad, bet he's on a few bob too, amazed that Millwall can even compete for his signature. As WSS said we needed him when he was here before.

• Options
    cafctom said:

"Someone put a spanner in the works! Another 3 clubs to go! This weekend gonna be crazy then decision time for us. Who it going to be?"

Sounds like a nightmare.

Almost confirming its millwall ;)
  • Options
    "Bailey is to good for you"------------hope we aint singing that at those Bermodsey Pikeys next season.
    they do have some money though they did get to wembley last year.
  • Options
    We were singing his praises but he's not great, will score goals and give 100% but he's not a playmaker, rather Jackson all day.
  • Options
    You're just a team full of ginga's team full of ginga's!
  • Options
    In a nutshell, this is bad news if the lions sign Bailey and Jackson it will only make them better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I liked Bailey until he crapped himself when we got smashed at Millwall. His constant diving does him no favours.
  • Options
    Also having talks with QPR. No brainer for him really if it's a choice between them and Millwall
  • Options
    Wasn't there a problem up north with Boro fans having a go at his wife after a few bad performances, what do they think is going to happen with that lovely lot down the road?
  • Options
    He needs to tell his missus to shut up.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

He needs to tell his missus to shut up.

I reckon he is telling her what to put on twitter just to get people talking otherwise surely you wouldn't let your mrs update her shitter account so much about hubbys next move
  • Options
    Gower and bailey were together at sthend , he told me last time before he signed and i posted it here if it is us maybe i will find out again but i reckon baikeys missus will announce it first
  • Options
    I liked Bailey alot when he was with us. He put 100% in but he isn't the sort of player we need right now. He worked under Parky but i don't see him as a Chris Powell sort of player.

Would be disappointed to see him join them though. Some players you can see joining rivals. but not a former captain and fans favourite.
  • Options
    If Bailey signs for Millwall & starts rolling around feigning injury, like he did for us, I think they will **** him off very quickly.
  • Options
    I liked Bailey if we signed him again I think it would be good signing
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still can't look past the theatrics, getting a player sent off by pretending to be punched, laying on the floor 'injured' as he got shrugged off the ball, then leapt to his feet to mouth off at the ref once they scored, and his constant complaining. I'd rather have JJ.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Still can't look past the theatrics, getting a player sent off by pretending to be punched, laying on the floor 'injured' as he got shrugged off the ball, then leapt to his feet to mouth off at the ref once they scored, and his constant complaining. I'd rather have JJ.

Why not both ?

• Options
    He should be talking to us - if he is in Millwall's range, he should be in ours!!!
  • Options

If Bailey signs for Millwall & starts rolling around feigning injury, like he did for us, I think they will **** him off very quickly.

I think he'll fit right in, one big theatrical joke down at the den
  • Options
    Bailey mainly scored çutting in from left or arriving late, usually playing wide man of a five. Passing poor, perhaps it improved as holding mf for Boro but can't see where he'd fit now.
  • Options
    QPR in for him
  • Options
    Maybe we are in for him

Can someone somewhere make a decision for us! #stressing
    Expand
    andrea mcdonald andrea mcdonald ‏@AndreaAndymac 21m

@QueenBailey1986 aunty Andrea could solve it but I want you up here so bit bias sorry not much help x
    from Redcar and Cleveland, Redcar and Cleveland
    queeny queeny ‏@QueenBailey1986 21m

@AndreaAndymac Aunty Andrea pls pls pla look in ur crystal ball!
    Hide conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

9:12 PM - 21 Jun 13 · Details
    Tweet text
    Reply to @QueenBailey1986 @AndreaAndymac

Image will appear as a link
    andrea mcdonald andrea mcdonald ‏@AndreaAndymac 14m

@QueenBailey1986 somewhere that you have to come back to visit us I predict QPR/Charlton/Leicester/Reading as long ss you come back x:-)
    from Redcar and Cleveland, Redcar and Cleveland
    queeny queeny ‏@QueenBailey1986 14m

@AndreaAndymac ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

• Options

Always thought he was over rated. Looked half decent for us because everyone else we had was so poor. Not one for a decent passing game that is for sure. 100% effort with limited talent and a lot of rolling around feigning injury. Pritchard, Jackson, Hughes & Gower are all better IMO.

This in a nutshell.
  • Options
    I think Bailey is excellent and I'd love him back.
  • Options
    Bailey shone in a side which were in real decline - that's a very hard thing to do. It proved how good he was. I'd also love him back
  • Options
    Just the sort of player we need.