Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Bailey

123457»

Comments

• Options

Jacko was easily championship standard when he went to notts county, was back when they were taken over by a fraudster claiming to have a middle eastern royal family behind him. Think it was more the fact they couldnt afford his wages and we could.

Yes, that's right, no way they could have afforded his wages without a 'backer' - who turned out to be a dodgy dealer.
  • Options
    I would have Bailey back. Providing he sacks off his mrs!
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

I would have Bailey back. Providing he sacks off his mrs!

What one, there's thousands of 'em
  • Options
    I would have him back at the Valley

• Options
    Me too. As has been said, he would surely strengthen the squad even if he isn't an automatic starter. But with QPR reportedly in for him, I think he'll end up there.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Now I have stated before that I was good mates with Bailey's brother in law however I will admit when he moved up north I fell out of contact with him.

However I have heard from my best mate who I know for a fact is still very close to Bailey's brother in law that Bailey is looking for a move back down south and is looking at houses in London etc.

I have no idea if he has his eye's set on a certain team or anything, this is what I have heard, not saying its 100% true so take it or leave it. I just thought I'd share the information that I have been given.

Also I would love him back here to.
  • Options
    Morison back at Millwall would have loved lhim at Charlton
  • Options
    nolly said:

Morison back at Millwall would have loved lhim at Charlton

i wonder if the fans will welcome him back after he demanded a transfer to Norwich
  • Options
    Haynes having talks with Smallwall about going there on a free today
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Morison and Haynes up front with Bailey's passing worries me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Bailey's passing"? I liked Bailey but that wasn't his strong point.

And I think Simeon Jackson would be a better signing for Millwall out of those linked with them, rather than Haynes - he'd play a lot more so score more, too.
  • Options
    Bailey's passing was guff.
  • Options
    Bailey's passing was better than Stephens' was last season! He tried a few glory passes that didn't come off but there's no doubt he would improve the spanners, and him in a line up with morison and Haynes looks more potent than Kermorgant, Gower and (at the moment) Azeez
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Gower is a better passer than Bailey, I wouldn't swap Yann for Morison, and I think we made the right decision releasing Haynes given FFP and the fact I think we'll spend those wages on a replacement.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Bailey's passing was better than Stephens' was last season! He tried a few glory passes that didn't come off but there's no doubt he would improve the spanners, and him in a line up with morison and Haynes looks more potent than Kermorgant, Gower and (at the moment) Azeez

Bailey's pass for Swindons goal in the playoff semi finals was brilliant.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Bailey's pass for Swindons goal in the playoff semi finals was brilliant.
    Oooh dear! Unforgiven.

• Options
    How's many goals is Haynes going to score in the ten games he'll be fit enough to play in?
  • Options
  • Options
    WSS said:

Sadly I suspect that four of those goals will come in the two games we have against them, but I would still rather have a player that will play more games over the whole season, personally.